• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunderheads Shop

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
Years
  • Hope I'm doing this right, and if I'm doing it wrong than that sucks :(

Well, I Thunderhead (better known as TwiDragon else where) am here to show off some of my stuff I make in photoshop, and even take a request or too.

Now first off I would still be considered a beginner, because I just started in December of 2009. The only two things that I have been avoiding are the use of CD4s and using non-renders.

Also, I would love to take any advice given, because I'm the only photoshop-er on one site, and one of three on another.

Go to my deviant art for everything, because I'm only showing you guys the good stuff :)
    Here it goes.
    Spoiler:

I'm also a n00b at renders. You can find my stuff at PlanetRenders.

Well, enjoy ^-^

Also go here - https://twidragon1000.deviantart.com/
    There you can find some other signatures that I have. Including some that I feel that are good, but don't care for anymore.
    Click it, and watch me or I will kill a puppy >:O

Back