• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tidbits of Information

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Name a snippet of trivia about yourself. (all in fun. can be serious, deep, not deep or non serious).

For example:

Despite having Cyndaquil as my avatar long term, I preference Totodile as a starter. From a solely aesthetic standpoint I like Cyndaquil more. Hence, the avatar. I like all 3 Johto starters and have used them all multiple times.

That being said, my favorite generations are Two and Seven.

Years
  • I was introduced to German industrial by a now former friend, but my late grandfather also liked it.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Wore the current pair of glasses for over a decade and a half.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • My mother's side of the family, including my mother, have disowned me and always talk lowly of me for being a "failure"

now for something less depressing: i have been working on my own tabletop wargame for a while now and still stuck on minifig painting :'D

Years
  • You're not and they need to smarten up.

Another: My hair is thinner at the top than the rest of my head for some reason. Losing it to chemo made me realise this.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • I went to court for "possession of an unlawful firearm" which really was because my firearms license expired

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    As a kid I liked making up my own stories involving my favorite anime and videogame characters but eventually moved on to purely OC stuff. I even invented my own card game and created a story around that, back then.

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • I am into deep philosophical thought, but can never seem to find anyone to discuss these things with, I just get viewed as weird or crazy when trying to talk about it.

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • I fell off my bike when I was 9 and have a scar on my right leg that resembles the islands of Japan. Oh, the irony that I live there now...

Years
  • When I came up with the username _confused_piplup_ I didn't think about the status condition. Then when I realised it, I loved it and decided to keep it!

Back