• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ties of love and Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Great chapter again!
    More Gary/Emily stuff was nice.
    Im surprised Misty let Melissa out like that. I wonder if the masked dudes followed her.
    Thats too bad for Red now. Now all that matters to him is his daughter's safety. He cant think of failing Green and Gary anymore

Years
    Oooh...only a few more chapters to go... XD

Chapter 76: The Solemn Day

The day when I woke up, Red was in ruins. I didn?t want to be angry with him anymore. Her daughter was kidnapped by one of Pryce?s minions?and no one could do anything or understand his pain. Everything was just in ruins for Red?

But I will try my best to prevent it from happening again?and so that fateful day arrived?

~*~*~*~

?Traced him!? Toshin exclaimed as he stormed towards us. ?He?s not heading here. He?s heading to Viridian Forest.?

?Viridian Forest? Why would he head there?? Gold asked Toshin as all of us were suddenly awake.

?I have no idea?but it?s best that we head there now. Hurry, there?s not much time. Tomorrow is another full moon.?

Everyone immediately released his or her Pok?mon for flying. I let Nick and Michelle borrow my Pidgeot again. Gold summoned out his Mantine while Marina summoned out her Skarmory. Next, Red released his Aerodactyl while I took out Blaze immediately. Silver released a small dark, feathery Pok?mon that I later recognized as a Murkrow.

?All of you head there. We will all follow shortly,? Toshin suggested.

I hopped to Blaze?s back and helped Emily up. ?Do you want to go to the front?? I asked her and smiled.

She shook her head violently and then hoped behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist as we readied to fly. In an instant, all of us were flying out to the sky. We followed Red and Gold as they headed towards Viridian Forest?not a great distance from Mount Moon.

The wind felt different that morning?I felt braver due to the wind. Emily held to me tighter. I looked at her and she had her eyes open, looking below.

?It?s a nice view, huh?? Below us, I could see the road to Pewter city. Then, I saw Pewter city itself. She smiled as she became accustomed to flying?for only a bit.

After a few minutes, we landed north of Viridian forest. The dark forest looked more menacingly than before. Emily was holding my hand and I felt her grip become tighter as she looked at the forest. ?Don?t worry?? I reassured her. ?It?s gonna be fine?? She smiled. I knew she felt braver at that time?

I heard a loud roar from up above. We all looked up and noticed a large green Pok?mon soaring in the sky followed by a humongous dragon-like Pok?mon and a blue bird Pok?mon carrying someone?

As all three landed, Toshin jumped from his floating, green Pok?mon, with red bug-like eyes and long slender tail, and patted it as he returned it from its Pok?ball. Sakaki?s flying Pok?mon was a Dragonite, which I recognized immediately and was in total awe when I saw it. She returned it, too to its Pok?ball as she jumped out of it. Makoto on the other hand, had a blue bird Pok?mon with slender wings and bright red markings on its chest. I heard a gasp from Nick that sounded like: ?Swellow.?

?So, everyone here?? Toshin asked everyone.

Gold nodded as he looked around. ?Yep, everyone?s here.?

?Good, no time to waste,? Before we could hesitate, Toshin immediately trudged to the forest without looking back. We followed him immediately as the last battle awaited?

~*~*~*~

?Toshin, I?m really not sure about these kids following us. I mean they could get in danger!? Makoto insisted as we followed Toshin?s lead.

Nick was the first one to argue to Makoto. ?Hey, I?d do anything to save Melissa and Kenta,? Nick replied and then faced Gold, Silver, and Red who were trailing behind us. ?Weren?t all of you as old as Gary when you people saved the world??

Gold and Red were silent but Silver smirked. ?How should I know,? He muttered, keeping his smirk. ?You better move on before you get lost??

?Don?t you know how old you are??

?No?? Silver responded to Nick?s question. To him, the question was foolish. ?I never knew how old I was.?

Nick grinded his teeth, as he turned around, facing the path, and continued walking. He stamped the ground as he swung his clenched fist as he walked along his sister. We were following Toshin for hours now. It was as if we were blind people following a blind leader. Gold, Red, and Silver walked trailed behind us just in case something pops out of nowhere. Sakaki, Toshin and Makoto led the way. Nick, Michelle, Marina, Emily and me ended up in the middle. The bizarre parade continued its way deeper and deeper in the forest.

Soon, noon turned to dusk. My feet started to hurt as I struggled to continue walking. Toshin doesn?t seem to show any signs of being tired. Next to me, Michelle was helping Nick walk. Marina walked solemnly with her father. Emily, on the other hand, chose to stay close to me rather than to her father.

?Aren?t you going to stay with your dad?? I whispered to her as she bumped into me. She was showing signs of fatigue.

?I?m?I?m okay here?? Emily replied as she held my hand to balance herself.

?You sure?? I was concerned because she was stumbling on roots and rocks along the trail.

The trees all around us towered like monsters reaching for us. Their ugly branches were like arms, ready to grab us at any moment. We were some place in the forest where all the trees are dead and all we can see are the leafless trees and the final rays of the sun in the sky.

Emily stumbled once more but this time, I caught her. I lifted her up, despite the persistent pain in my feet. I carried her and she was surprisingly light. I tried my best to keep her in my arms and to prevent her from falling. She looked at me with eagerness and I looked back and smiled.

?You?re really tired, aren?t you??

She nodded as she rested her head on my chest, her eyes still gazing at my face. I looked back at Silver and he doesn?t seem to show any reactions at all.

After a few more minutes of walking, when the sun had finally set, Toshin held out his hand to stop us. ?We?ll camp here. No one will talk loudly.? He whispered.

Everyone nodded. I helped Emily stand up as I lay her on the ground. She smiled at me timidly. ?Are you tired?? She asked me.

I shook my head and smiled. I sat on a rock nearby and examined the area. The area seems to be an opening out in the forest. A few trees only had a head full of leaves. The rest are either running out of leaves, or already dead. Before everyone else could stand up, we heard Toshin say, ?Everyone, get ready.?

I stood up, feeling some of my strength return as I readied my Pok?ball. This is it. This might be the final battle. Toshin looked around at everybody and then gestured his hand to follow him. We followed him and soon, we were peering through another clearing.

The moon was up above us and night had already fallen and I haven?t noticed. The only light we had was the pale moon up above. I looked over at the clearing and noticed a monument, similar to that in Mount Moon. Tall, smooth, white stones surrounded a single slab of stone planted on the ground. Weeds choked the area and wilted leaves scattered around the ground. We waited and we waited. Soon, our patience was rewarded when the air suddenly changed. The wind felt frigid and cold. It was colder than ever. I felt cold immediately as I folded my arms in order to gain heat. I looked back at the clearing and noticed him. His ragged, tattered robes trailed behind him as the masked villain, Pryce, as he walked towards the monument.

The wind blew stronger and the air became colder. I managed to stop my teeth from chattering out loud. I looked around me. All of my companions felt the cold except for Toshin, Makoto, and Sakaki. This must be just nothing to their bodies.

As Pryce walked, he held the child in his arms. The child cried and cried as Pryce walked slowly. The tall blades of grass froze solid as he walked towards the monument. As he made his icy path, his slave, the masked man I?ve seen before in the island and on north of Saffron city, was holding an unconscious Melissa on his shoulders. He walked calmly along his master. He was the only surviving slave of Pryce. His tattered shirt was full of holes and wounds. His pants were torn and looked a lot like shorts to me.

We all remained silent. Dead silent as Pryce finally reached the monument. He placed the crying child over at the square shaped, white slab and stood up straight. His slave lay Melissa down on the ground. Pryce let out his hand as if dismissing the slave. He obeyed as he walked back to where he came from. I could see his pearly white mask and his gaped, hollow eyes of his mask.

Pryce looked from above and let out a cold shriek. A shriek that must have been surely heard all around the forest?and probably the world?he stretched his decayed, bony arms into the sky as the wind became stronger.

?It?s time!? Toshin yelled as he jumped forward. Everyone else jumped out of the bushes and into the clearing, including me.

??How?inane?and?useless?? Pryce whispered as a cloud of frost came out from where his mouth should be. He faced us, ignoring the crying baby and stepped towards us. ??This scene, looks very familiar?doesn?t it?but?you all seem to outnumber me. Now?all of my subordinates have been gone except one.? He stopped in front of us, gaping us with his hollow eyes.

Emily, who was beside me, held my arm tightly as she hid behind me. My friends, Nick, Marina, and Michelle faced him on as they clenched their Pok?balls.

?Give me back my son, Pryce!? Gold yelled. His voice resounded through the deepest depths of the forest. There was a sound of flapping wings as he finished speaking. ?Give him back??

Pryce chuckled. ?Ah?yes, Gold. I remember you from before.? Pryce stretched out his bony finger and pointed at Gold. ?You were the first one I killed, remember? I told you and Red everything that had happened.?

At once, I felt my head hurt so badly. It was a searing pain and it felt as if my head was splitting into two. But then, the pain disappeared almost immediately.

?Shut up! Give him back his son and give me back my daughter!? Red shouted as he moved forward.

Pryce let out another chuckle. The wind blew against us as he continued to chuckle. Red shielded his face with his arms as he moved back.

?Red?the last one to die??

?RED!?

My head felt the searing pain once more.

?You were at the mercy of my beasts??

?STOP IT, PLEASE!?

?You were mauled?torn into pieces, bloody and unrecognizable??

?You are worth living?please?live??

?You had no body in the end, Red, unlike your friends!? Pryce laughed as the searing pain retained in my head.

I clutched my head in pain as I screamed in pain. The vision of my mother and father dying was flashing before my eyes again. I could see a pool of blood dripping down from their bodies. Blood oozed down from their mouths. Their bodies crushed?

?Gary seems to have seen it first hand,? I heard Pryce mutter despite my screams.

?Stop it! What are you doing to him?? I heard Emily yell as I restrained myself from screaming. The pain was splitting in my head as I writhed in pain. I felt Emily?s arms comforting me. ?Gary?what?s wrong??

?Pryce, this has to stop!? Toshin?s voice boomed.

Pryce?s chuckle evolved into a demon?s laughter. His laugh ec***d in my mind as I saw my mother?s life being squeezed out from her body again and again and again. My father tried to help her so desperately.

?What is he doing?? Nick and Michelle attended me as they tried everything they can to relieve me of my pain.

?He?s showing him the vision again,? Toshin muttered as I heard his footsteps step closer to Pryce despite the powerful winds. ?Pryce, stop this now! The boy has suffered enough!?

?This is my pleasure, Heishiro. You already trapped me in this dimension by sending Reiji away to another dimension. I couldn?t possibly listen to you now,? Pryce mocked him as the pain inside my head continued.

I couldn?t remember anything much after that except Emily?s voice echoing in my head. The vision started all over again. It went again and again like a loop. I watched my mother suffering as she looked at my dying father. She called his name?again?again?again?again?

I was yelling and screaming inside, trying to make it all stop but I couldn?t stop it. At last, I couldn?t possibly control myself as I let out a scream of pain. I felt blood ooze out from my nose even in the events that were taking place before me. Again, and again it went like a loop. I felt the world soon closing in on me. I just wanted to die.

?Please stop it!? I heard Emily cry out in the darkness. ?Stop it!?

I finally realized that I was back in the real world. Blood oozed down from my nose and I can still feel the pain in my head, pulsating.

?It?s your fault for this, Heishiro. Sharing your powers to this boy. He couldn?t possibly handle all of the power that was given to him.?

?It was my decision and I respect it,? Toshin replied back. ?But now, I?ve already taken it away from him,?

?Eh?? Pryce looked at me as I sat up.

?Gary!? My friends chorused.

I rubbed my head as the pain slowly disappeared.

?So you have?? Pryce muttered. ?In that case?? He gestured his hand and to the clearing, his slave came out. We all gasped as the slave quickly took Melissa and held her up.

?What are you doing?? Toshin yelled as I stood up, knees shaking.

His slave held her up by her arms. She was still breathing, that was what relieved me. ?Let me demonstrate,? Pryce said as his long fingernails touched Melissa?s cheek. With one slip, her cheek began to bleed.

Red swore as he started to rampage towards Pryce but was stopped by Silver and Gold. As Melissa?s blood oozed down her smooth face, Pryce grasped his mask, and took it off. All of us gasped except for Toshin and Red. His face looked like burned flesh. His blood-shot eyes looked at us and his lipless mouth gaped like a hole. His face was unrecognizable.

?This?is my face?? The gaping hole emitted the words. ?The face becomes useless for my power. There is no need to touch?no need to sleep?no need to taste?no need to smell?when you have power!?

I felt Emily hug me tightly as she tried to avoid looking at Pryce?s face. She buried her face to my shirt, trying not to look at the gruesome face. Pryce?s head moved towards Emily?s face and out from his gaping hole, came his slithering tongue, and licked her blood from her face. Melissa began to moan. I noticed that she must have felt pain as the tongue touched her cheek.

?LET HER GO!? Red began to curse out loud as he tried to escape from Gold and Silver?s grasp. ?If that is your daughter, you wouldn?t want to see that happening!? He yelled.

Marina looked away as Pryce continued to do his deed. Michelle looked in horror as the morbid action was taken place. Nick?s eyes widened. I wanted to do something but it was already done. Pryce placed his mask back and looked at us.

?This is my power?? He whispered. ?You shall suffer??

To be continued...

Last edited:

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    This chapter was kind of creepy XD
    Looks like theyre about to finish off Pyce for good!
    Sad that this storys almost over though v_v
    Grate chapter oni! ^^

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Oh man.......
    Lots of running in this one :P
    Pryce has a grewsome face now. Licking blood eh? Evil Indeed.
    Come on Gold, Red! Kick his tail!
    Cant wait for more Oni

Years
    Thanks! Thank you! ^_^

Chapter 77: The Ties of Friendship​

All at once, the winds all around us began to swirl violently. Dead leaves and small pebbles flew all around us. Toshin, Makoto, and Sakaki?s cloaks raged as the winds blew. The winds howled and roared as Emily clung to me tightly.

?What?s happening?? Gold asked Toshin as he continued to help Silver restrain Red.

?He?s regained some of his powers!? He replied, yelling out in the wind. ?Get ready!?

Everyone took out their Pok?balls but Pryce was quicker. All of our Pok?balls suddenly flew in the air, out of our grasp and all of them landed next to the monument?s white slab where baby Kenta lay, crying.

?This isn?t supposed to happen,? Sakaki yelled out loud.

?It?s never supposed to happen!? Makoto continued her sentence.

I wrapped my arms around Emily in order to protect her. The wind blew stronger and stronger. Along with the howls of the winds, Pryce?s laughter was heard. But then, the wind stopped.

I blinked as I looked around the desolate clearing. My arms were still around Emily, and her arms around me. Pryce was breathing deeply as silence prevailed all of us. Kenta?s bawling was heard in the night and Pryce?s wheezing.

??Dad?? Melissa?s weak whisper was heard. ?Dad??

?Melissa! Hold on! I?m going to get you away from there!? Red yelled as he finally broke away from Silver and Gold.

?Dad!? Melissa cried as she attempted to struggle weakly. ?Dad!?

?Red, no!? Toshin yelled but it was already too late.

Pryce?s icy tentacle came out of his robes all of the sudden and hit Red directly into his arm. The tentacle went through as Red screamed in pain, clutching his bloody and injured left arm. The tentacle withdrew as Red fell down on his knees, moaning in pain.

?Dad! No!? Melissa cried as she continued to struggle away from the slave?s grasp. ?Don?t hurt my dad!?

Pryce laughed his chilling laugh. ?Foolish child,? He spat.

I looked over at Toshin hoping that he will somehow conjure up a plan. I was right. ?Get the Pok?balls!? Toshin yelled, pointing towards the monument.

Everyone ran over to the monument as fast as they could. However, Pryce was faster. He blocked us as we came to a stop. Sakaki and Makoto didn?t stop, however. They leapt over Pryce at a great height. Toshin continued to run and towards Pryce. Before Pryce could stretch his tentacles towards Makoto and Sakaki, Toshin already tackled him with great force.

A thud was heard and we noticed that Pryce?s slave has dropped Melissa. He was coming towards Toshin and Pryce. Red took his chances and hurried off to Melissa. Pryce?s slave tore Toshin away from Pryce and punched him out off the clearing. He chased Toshin as he went to where Toshin landed.

?Fools!? Pryce yelled as his tentacles managed to grab Sakaki and Makoto?s feet even before they could reach the monument. Pryce stood up as he dragged Makoto and Sakaki away.

?Oh no you?re not!? Silver yelled as he ran towards Pryce. He jumped and positioned himself to kick Pryce to the back of the head.

Pryce immediately faced Silver and caught his foot with his tentacle. Many tentacles protruded from his body as they stretched and headed towards us. The tumult of everyone shouting to run panicked me. I avoided one tentacle and then another. Behind me, I heard Toshin?s yells of pain as he combated Pryce?s slave. The crashing sounds followed.

Before I could realize, the tentacles caught Emily and Marina. Before long, the tentacles had already wrapped themselves around their captives. Makoto and Sakaki struggled as the tentacles wrapped harder. Silver gasped as the tentacle spread from around his foot to his whole body. Emily and Marina both screamed in pain as the icy, slithering tentacles had started to suffocate them.

?No!? I yelled as I ran towards Pryce.

?Marina, hang on!? Gold yelled as he, Michelle and Nick suddenly followed me towards Pryce.

?Aye, I hate it when this happens,? I heard Makoto painfully as he continued to struggle. In one massive yell, he stretched his arms and shattered the tentacles. He fell down to the ground and then headed straight towards Marina and Emily.

As all of us neared them, ice spears came right towards us. One spear barely hit my arm and it bruised my left arm. I yelled out in pain as I clutched my arm. Nick, Michelle and Gold managed to dodge them.

?I?m comin?!? Makoto yelled as he jumped to Emily and Marina, who continued to scream in pain. Before he could reach them, Toshin came flying out of nowhere and hit him, causing the two to crash into a nearby tree.

Pryce?s slave came out to the clearing, breathing and gasping for air. He was messy and bloody as he walked to Toshin slowly.

Sakaki?s struggling gasps were heard and Emily and Marina?s cries of pain. Silver squirmed as he tried to stretch his arms in order to break the tentacles like what Makoto did. Makoto swore as he pushed Toshin aside. Toshin immediately stood up along with Makoto, facing the possessed man.

?Makoto, you handle this guy. I?ll get to those two,? Toshin muttered as he ran towards the Emily and Marina. The slave tried to follow him but was grabbed by Makoto around the waist.

?You?re not going anywhere, mister!? Makoto yelled as he tried to carry the slave but failed when the slave grabbed Makoto?s head with his arm. ?Ack! Not good!?

While Michelle attended to my wound, Nick and Gold were dodging ice spears being lobbed at them. Toshin was heading towards the girls, too. The good thing was that Pryce didn?t notice Toshin. He was busy with Gold and Nick.

?Yes, yes! Run in fear!? Pryce laughed as he continued his barrage of ice spears.

Sakaki let out one final scream as the icy tentacle shattered around her. She fell to the ground, on her knees as she began to cough up blood. I stood up, ready to help but Michelle held me down.

?What are you doing?? I yelled at her as she held me by my shoulders. ?They need help!?

Michelle continued to restrain me as I struggled. ?You?re hurt, Gary! Don?t move you?re bleeding more!?

I watched helplessly as an ice spear bruised Nick?s leg. Before an ice spear could impale him, Sakaki was to the rescue as she ran towards Nick and grabbed the spear with her already bloody hands. She kicked Nick away as she threw the spear towards the tentacle holding Silver. It was a direct his as Silver fell to the ground, coughing and choking.

Behind Pryce, Toshin was running as fast as he could as he took out a small knife, shining with the moonlight. By this time, Emily and Marina were both unconscious. Toshin jumped, brandished his knife in midair and cut off the tentacle holding Emily first. Silver came to the rescue as he caught Emily from falling. Then, Toshin leapt up again and cut off the tentacle holding Marina. Gold was next as he caught his daughter in his arms.

?Hey! Help!? Makoto yelled as he was thrown back out of the clearing, the slave moving towards him.

Before Gold could move, Toshin halted him. ?Don?t worry about him. He could handle that guy.?

Gold tried to hesitate but his impulse seems to have stopped him. He nodded, still carrying his fainted daughter.

?Impressive,? Pryce chuckled. ?An impressive display. But??

A loud yell was heard from where Makoto was. And then, out from the distance came the slave?s body flying towards Pryce. Pryce grunted as he was slammed to the ground. Makoto leapt out of the darkness, bloody and his clothes torn. ?That?s what you get for holding my head!? He muttered.

I was able to escape from Michelle?s grasp since he was now tending to Nick, who was refusing to be aided, too.

?Everyone, catch!? Toshin yelled. I looked back and saw him throw two Pok?balls towards my direction. I caught it immediately and saw that it was Blaze?s Pok?ball and one Pok?ball contained a Pok?mon that recognized quickly as a Feraligatr. Toshin threw one Pok?ball each to everyone except Makoto and Sakaki. I noticed that their Pok?balls are already in their pockets.

?How did you get them?? I asked Toshin as he placed his last Pok?ball in his pocket. ?And whose is this??

?No need to explain. That?s Emily?s.? He muttered quickly as he went towards the monument and picked up Kenta from the slab. Gold left Marina to Michelle?s care. Toshin handed Gold Kenta.

I ran up to Silver and he was still holding Emily who was now awake. She stood up quickly with the help of her father.

?Here,? I said as I thrust her Pok?ball in her hands. ?This is yours.?

She looked at her Pok?ball curiously and then looked at me and smiled. But then, a shriek filled the air once more. Pryce?s slave came out to the clearing once more, walking towards us.

?Now I?ll fry you!? I yelled as I released Blaze. A cloud of smoke came out of the Pok?ball and released Blaze. My Charizard stomped on the ground as it waited for an attack. ?Flamethrower!?

Before Blaze could inhale, Red came running and jumped up, and used his body to push the slave away from the attack. Blaze let out a yell as a stream of torrential fire flowed from his mouth and burn nothing but the grass. I was in shock to what I saw. Red stood up slowly as the slave lay on the ground, panting and wheezing.

?What were you doing?? I yelled at him.

He didn?t reply as he looked to where Melissa was and she now sat up. I looked around at every person in the clearing. Everyone had a shocked expression except for Toshin and Makoto, especially Toshin, who had a smug expression in his face.

?Why did you let him do that?? I yelled at Toshin, pointing at Red, who was now going back to Melissa. ?Why??

?Gary, no time to explain.? A shriek was heard as Pryce stepped out to the clearing. More tentacles appeared all around him now. ?Attack him while we open the gate!?

Even though anger was swelling inside me again, I obeyed Toshin. I could hear Pok?balls opening in mid air as Pok?mon appeared with Blaze.

Michelle?s Blastoise along with her Blaziken was there. Emily?s Feraligatr stood alongside Blaze. Nick?s Swampert and Venusaur were there, too. Marina, who was now awake and with the aid of Nick, was able to release her Typlosion and Meganium. Gold released a Pok?mon with orange skin and a long slender black tail that ended up to what looked like a thunder bolt. I recognized it immediately as a Raichu. Red was still tending to Melissa and Silver didn?t seem to want his Pok?mon out.

?This looks familiar, eh?? Pryce laughed as our Pok?mon growled at him. ?Yes, yes. This looks familiar. So what now? Attack! What are you waiting for??

In a loud unison of cries, we all yelled out our attacks. All of our Pok?mon obeyed as they fired their attacks towards Pryce. Bright colors of blue, green, red, and yellow hit Pryce as our attacks continued. Even though the attacks hit him, all it did was just push him. He laughed.

?Is that all? It doesn?t even hurt!?

?You forgot something?? Toshin smirked. He was in between our Pok?mon and us. Along his sides, Makoto and Sakaki stood. They stretched their arms towards Pryce?the same position that they have done years ago. Pryce immediately knew what was happening.

His tentacles flailed as they hit our Pok?mon one by one. One by one, all of my friend?s Pok?mon fell. They all fainted immediately as Pryce started to yell.

?I shall not be defeated!? He yelled as everyone started to return my friend?s Pok?mon and just watch helplessly. All of their Pok?mon have been fainted?except mine. Blaze withstood the harshest slaps of the tentacles. His stream of flame continued as the gate behind Pryce began to open. Now, Pryce was trapped.

All he can do now is just push the fire back?and that was what he did. I could see his tentacles melting as Blaze?s fire turned blue. It was the most intense heat I ever felt. It felt as if my skin was burning, as I was the last one standing, along with Toshin, Makoto and Sakaki. The gate was now wide open. I could see Unowns grasping Pryce. This time, he won?t escape. The purple plasma spread all around Pryce?s body as he shrieked, walking towards the flame, pushing it, struggling to not be swallowed up again.

I suddenly felt weak as the intense flames pounded on my skin. All I could see was a blur of things. The three figures that were in front of me, my trusted Charizard in front of them, the bluish flames that were fired at the masked man. The masked man?s robes were caught in flames and his whole body was in flames. The dark, purple vortex tried to devour him but he was persistent as he walked towards us. I felt sweat trickle down my forehead as I kneeled down on one knee.

I heard Emily?s voice calling to me but then Silver?s voice stopped her on her tracks. I could hear footsteps walking towards me. I could hear the soft grass scraping against the bare feet. I was gasping for air. The fire must have eaten up all of the oxygen around the area. I was feeling light headed as I gasped for air. I was sweating profusely and the pain in my arm was unbearable. Nevertheless, the three figures continued to stand and Pryce continued to move towards us.

Then, I saw a red and white sphere fly above my head. It exploded, and out from the smoke, I could see another Charizard, much taller than blaze. I heard a command from behind me and the Charizard obeyed and fired a huge circle of fire towards Pryce. Pryce shrieked in pain as he was being pushed back inch-by-inch. I looked to my side and I could see myself, helping my own body up.

?Don?t give up yet,? I read his lips.

I nodded and he smiled. The familiar smile flashed in my mind as I faced Pryce. He helped me up?even though he was taller than me.

?Fire blast!? Our cries were heard in unison. At once, Blaze?s flame raged and so did the flame from the other Charizard. The force was enough to knock Pryce off and he let out one final ear-splitting shriek.

The Unown gate closed and both Charizards stopped attacking. I gasped for air as I sat on the ground, gasping for air. The man who helped me had long, disheveled, dark brown hair. He let out one final sigh as his Pok?ball returned to his hand. I recalled Blaze, too as I heard cries of joy from behind me. I felt someone?s arms wrap around me and tackle me at the same time. I laughed as I stood up and everyone was smiling and laughing at me.

But then, I looked back at the man. He was sitting down on the grass, and all I could see in him was his long, dark brown hair. I noticed from his clothes that he was Pryce?s slave. His smile flashed in my mind. The vivid smile?the same smile that I?ve imagined from one person that I knew in one photo?

My heart was beating faster as everyone fell silent. I could feel the beat of my heart on my throat. As I tried to take out the words from my lips, I let inhaled.

?Dad??

He looked up at me. His eyes?two sharp green eyes, looking at me. A smile?the same smile that I?ve seen in the picture that I?ve kept with me for so long. Even though his cheeks swallowed to his skull and his body was filled with wounds?I recognized him immediately.

It was true to what they said. I do look like my father. As he stood up, it was as if I was looking at a mirror of myself. He stood up tall and straight.

?Yeah, son??

To be continued...

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Wow!!!!!
    Amazing battle!
    Nice using a Raichu :D Gold must've evolved his Pichu all the way :cool:
    That sure was a tough fight.
    Im glad Green helped saved the day the way he did.
    Nicely done Oni!
    Cant wait for more :bandit:

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I knew it was Green!! XD
    Amazing chapter oni!!
    They took care of Pryce for good!!
    It was worth the wait!!
    Sad to see it ending though.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I knew it!!!Green WAS the slave!But*ahem* anyway*blushs because of the shouting* Another great capter from the works of oni flygon!I thought maybe history would repeat itself,but boy was I wrong and happy about it!PS Hi +charbaby+!you just can't stand that they have charizards,can you?

Years
    lol, thanks, everyone! Thanks for all of your great support! Thank you! I just can't express my gratitude for sticking with me from the start to the end!

Final Chapter:
    Chapter 78: The New Resolve​

Tears immediately flooded my eyes. I couldn?t believe it?I was hearing his voice and I could see him. I ran up to him and threw my arms around him as I felt tears of joy run down my face. I could feel him as his arms wrapped around me. He was really here?my father?the one that I searched for so long?the one that I thought died a long time ago.

?Dad?I?can?t believe it??

As I let go of him, he kneeled down to meet my height. He touched my cheek and ruffled my hair. ?Gary?isn?t it? You?ve grown already?so much??

He then sighed as he stood up. He looked around and he could clearly his old friends. He looked over at Toshin who was standing next to us, facing us. Makoto was flat on his back on the ground and Sakaki was sitting on the grass next to him, clutching her head.

?Toshin, was it true that you?ve shown him everything?? He asked him.

Toshin nodded. ?Didn?t leave out a single detail.?

He looked around again. Everyone was quiet. Gold was the first one to greet him. He was still holding his baby, though.

?Green, dude! You?re alive!? He exclaimed happily as he walked towards him. ?I can?t believe it! We all thought you were dead!?

Silver was next as he walked towards Green. ?I knew you were alive all the time?when I saw you north of Saffron,? Emily trailed behind his father as she clutched his clothes, peering at Green.

Green smiled. ?Gold?you have a daughter and a son now, eh? Been so long?? He then faced Silver. ?You have a daughter, eh, Silver. How was your arm??

?It?s fine right now,? Silver replied. ?And yes, this is my daughter.?

?Can anyone explain what?s happening here?? Michelle blurted out all of the sudden. Everyone stared at her. ?What? I just want to know what?s happening!?

Before Nick could correct her, Toshin had already spoken. ?Well, it?s a long story. Green is Gary?s father. You already know that, no? And you did know that he pushed Pryce off to one of the vortexes we made.? Michelle nodded as she listened intently. ?Well, Reiji broke open the gate again and released Pryce?and Green. Pryce wanted Green to join him??

??But I refused?? Green continued Toshin?s sentence. ?Instead, I was forced to become possessed and I spent the whole ten years chained up. I believe Gary has seen that before??

?You could see back then?? I asked him. He nodded solemnly. He then placed his hand on my shoulder and kneeled down again.

?Son?I?m sorry I did that to you back in the island. I know you could remember?? He looked at me intently with his sharp green eyes.

I nodded. ?But?you couldn?t control yourself back then?? I hesitated. ?It?s not your fault, dad??

He then stood up again and smiled. He looked at the remaining adult who stood tall among all the children surrounding him. ?So, Red?? He began. ?A daughter??

??And a son, soon,? Red added all of the sudden.

Melissa looked up to his father with her eyes wide open. ?Dad? I?m?I?m gonna have a baby brother??

Red nodded as he smiled at her. She smiled back but Red returned his attention to Green. Miraculously, Green smiled.

?You let my life go?and you saved me.?

I then remembered that I almost killed my own father when I commanded Blaze to fire an attack at him.

?I?ve changed my mind about you.? My father chuckled.

Red approached him and let out his arm. ?I?ve already made up my mind about her, as you see,? Red grinned. ?So what do you say??

Green grabbed his hand and shook it firmly. A wide relief of sighs followed from Gold and Silver. ?Well?that thing?s finished!? Gold muttered out loud.

I turned around to face Toshin and to thank him, at least?but he was gone. Makoto and Sakaki weren?t there, too. The cold wind blew through the emptiness. Nevertheless, I looked back at my father, who was smiling and talking to Nick and Michelle who were pounding him with questions.

Melissa was celebrating with her father at the announcement that she was going to have a brother soon. Emily clung to her father while looking at me, smiling. Gold was now letting Marina hold his brother as he asked Green with her own intelligent questions.

Of course I didn?t notice an enormous pink balloon thing land next to me. A tap on my shoulder nearly made me yell as I recoiled back. ?Blue!? I yelled as I clutched my heart. Her Jigglypuff now deflated behind her, to its small, round shaped form. Behind Blue, it was Crystal, who looked in shock at everyone else. She must?ve traveled with Blue.

She smiled but before she could say anything, she immediately saw Silver. Silver looked back at her and Emily immediately ran towards her.

?Mommy!? She cried as she hugged her.

Silver walked to Blue slowly as he looked down at her. Silver smiled as Emily let go of her mother. Blue then threw her arms around Silver. She had to reach a bit for his neck since Silver was a bit taller than her.

?It?s you?? She cried. ?After all these years??

Silver replied as he wrapped his arms around her, too. ?I said I?d be back?? Silver replied.

I could see tears stream down Blue?s face as she hugged him tightly. I could see a smile on Emily?s face. It was the happiest smile I?ve seen of her. She jumped up and down since now?her mother and father were together again.

?How did you find us?? Silver asked her as they both parted.

?Oh that?? Blue smiled as she kneeled down and opened Emily?s jacket. Emily looked down curiously as Blue took out a small mechanical device from one of her pockets. ?I still use these??

Gold and Marina ran up to Crystal. Overjoyed, Crystal hugged Gold immediately. Now, they were all reunited as a family. ?I thought we?re going to loose him?? She cried as she continued to hug Gold.

My father walked up next to me, smiling. Suddenly, Blue and Crystal were in shock.

?Green? Is?is that actually you?? Blue stammered, wide-eyed.

Green nodded as I smiled with him.

~*~*~*~

?So?? Nick began as all of us faced each other. ?We?ll be seeing each other again, huh??

I nodded as he looked back at me. Nick decided to travel to Johto, against his sister?s will. Marina decided to go to the league, with the help of the Earth Badge I received from Lyn. I decided to give it to her since I never really need it anymore. Emily wanted to live with her parents in Lavender town. I gave her the rest of my badges, giving her a constant reminder of myself. Melissa?s going to go back to Cerulean city where she promised to train hard everyday.

?Yeah, I guess?? I replied as I grabbed Nick?s stretched hand and shook it.

?So what are you going to do?? Michelle asked me.

?I guess?I?ll be staying with my parents for a while. Then, if I want to, I?d catch up on you guy sin Johto. But?I don?t know when that is??

Nick nodded. I felt a tug on my sleeve and noticed that it was Emily. I looked back at her and smiled. ?Looks like your wish came true??

She nodded. ?Gary?can you?can you come to Lavender town someday?? She asked me as I felt her hand hold mine.

I nodded. ?Yeah, I?ll try to. And?maybe we can see each other again??

She didn?t nod but quickly threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly. ?I?m going to miss you?Gary?I?m going to miss you so much?? I felt her crying on my shoulder. ?I just want to say that?I?I?? She then paused. ?Thank you??

?Your welcome,? I replied as I wrapped my arms around her.

~*~*~*~

?Mom, I?m home!? I called her as I walked down the back door and to her garden.

It was the morning the next day. The air smelled fresh and crisp as I walked down my mother?s rose garden. I could hear her humming softly. I recognized the soft, sweet hum. It was the song that she used to hum when I go to sleep at night.

?Mom!?

She quickly stood up and turned around. ?Gary!? She immediately moved towards me and hugged me. ?Gary, you?re home! Welcome back!? She said as her straw hat was kept on this time.

?I missed you, mom,? I said as I hugged her back.

?Gary, what happened to your arms?? She asked as she examined my right arm, which was completely bandaged, and my left arm, which was bandaged and dry blood, was evident in the bandage.

?I got in a bit of trouble?? I muttered.

?Gary, didn?t I told you about being reckless? You might almost get killed?? She sighed. ?Please don?t do anything reckless anymore??

?Mom?? I smiled. ?Don?t worry about me. I want to show you someone?? I helped her stand up and I heard the screen door on the back door close.

As my father walked down the stairs, disheveled, messy, and unrecognizable, I could feel my mother grip my hand immediately. She finally let go of my hand as she walked closer to my father.

?Green?? She let out a whisper. ?Green?is?is that you??

Green smiled and nodded. ?It?s me, Yellow??

My mother let out a cry of joy as she immediately threw her arms around him. I could hear her sobs of joy as my father held her tightly.

?I?m sorry,? I heard my father say. ?I?m sorry?I broke my promise??

?No, no?you didn?t break anything!? My mother exclaimed. ?Green?I?I missed you so much?after all these years?I?I thought you were dead??

My father smiled as he stroked my mother?s long, yellow hair. ?You didn?t change one bit. You?re as beautiful as the last time I saw you??

?Green?? My mother sobbed one last time as she buried her face on my father?s chest.

?Hey, don?t cry anymore?? My father said as he looked down at her. ?It?s okay?I?m here now??

She looked up at him as he wiped her tears away.

?It?s okay now?? He whispered to her ear. ?We can be happy?again?as a family?? He moved closer as he kissed her to the lips?the first time I?ve seen them kiss in real life?

I turned around and looked at the yellow roses. The green leaves of the roses swayed along the wind. The yellow roses bloomed beautifully as the morning sun shined. I felt the warmth of the sun as I began a new life?

?I never had those visions again. They just simply disappeared?along with Toshin, Makoto, and Sakaki. I never saw them ever. I never managed to thank them. I knew that one of them were those two people that looked down at me at the outskirts of Viridian city. They saved my life so many times?and I learned about their past?their curse?

?I lost all of my powers. I couldn?t heal anything anymore nor could I talk to Abby anymore. I was simply an ordinary boy.

As I turned around, my mother laughed as my father still held her in his arms. We were one happy family now?at last?

Epilogue​

?I love happy endings?? Sakaki sobbed as she wiped a tear from her eye.

Sakaki, along with his cousin perched on a tree branch, overlooking at the family reunion. Her brother, Toshin was on the ground below, standing, waiting for them.

?And so they lived happily ever after?the end?? Makoto muttered as he looked at them. ?How come they get the ends and we don?t??

?Makoto, how many times do you have to ask that?? Sakaki yelled out loud.

?Quiet, you two! Someone will hear you!? Toshin said from below.

?Oh, sorry. I?m just?angry because Makoto was such an?? Sakaki cussed as she leapt down from the tree.

?Hey! Who are you calling donkey?? Makoto yelled as he leapt down, too. ?You always call me that!?

Sakaki sighed as she faced her brother. ?Nii-san?where to go??

Toshin sighed as he folded his arms and looked down. ?I?ve sent Reiji back to our homeland?and?that?s all I know. I don?t know if we can reach there in time??

?Oh I?m sure we will!? Makoto smiled and then leapt up at the branch again. ?Love?? Makoto spat. ?Why do people these days have to have it?? Makoto had the impulse to dodge an oncoming pebble towards him. ?Hey!?

?Makoto, that was your final warning!? Toshin yelled. ?Now, let?s go home!?

Before Makoto leapt down, he turned to look back at Yellow for the last time. He smiled as he saw her?the girl that he met before has finally grown up. She was once that little girl that he saved?clung to him?cried with him?he sighed as he leapt down the tree.

At that moment, he began to question himself: ?Why do people have to die??

The End

...I...I can't believe it...

I actually finished it...10 months of toil...it's finished! WOOHOO! XD

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    An amazing (tear jerker) ending, for an amazing fanfic!
    CONGRATULATIONS on finishing it oni!! XD
    the ending there souds kind of like a spin-off...

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Wow!
    Awesome ending to a wonderful story Oni!
    You sure know how to bring out the emotions!
    You are the best writer of Pokemon Special fics that I have ever seen.
    Cant wait to read more stuff from you :classic:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    oh my god!It's over!*looks at you with a blank mind for a minute* It's over....WHAAAAAA!!!*Starts to shake Oni* You have to do a nother story with Gary,Emily and the rest of the gang!!Please!I thew my grandma off just to read the ending of this,and it took up an hour of my time everyday!What am I going to do from now on for a hour?!You MUST pm me if you make anther fanfic!

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Well, you've did it. Nice job. Now an interview!

Fixen: Where did you come up with this idea?

Years
    Thanks everyone! Thanks very much! I really couldn't have done it without you guys! ^_^

Fixen said:
    Well, you've did it. Nice job. Now an interview!

Fixen: Where did you come up with this idea?

The idea of this fanfiction came up to me while I was looking up at Fanarts and saw one where Green and Yellow had a son. And I thought to myself: "Gee, wouldn't it be great if I could write a story about their son?"

And...there it was! ^_^

Oh, btw, when I writing this for the first time, I really killed off Green, literally. But I thought the story would go nowhere if Green is dead...so...I made his alive. Oh yeah, I originally wanted to make Gary go for Michelle and make Melissa have a crush on Gary. But then, I thought over that.

btw, I'm making a new major fanfiction called "Call of Dragons"
    Also, I'm making a sequel to this story but I'm not sure about the plot structure yet...

Last edited:

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Hey oni, you should have this thread stickied.

And, I'm gonna start reading it... like right now :-) *flicks to page 1*

EDIT: 2 and a half hours after starting, I finished. Woot, what a story! Can't wait for you next one :-)

Last edited:

+Charbaby+

Mistress Charbaby ^^
    Years
    Wow i'm definitly gunna read your new fanfic! And the sequel !! ^^ I really enjoyed this one so I'll surely enjoy the others!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back