• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tight or Baggy Pants

Tight Or Baggy Pants

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Alright I was just wondering what the dudes of PC prefer. Personally, I wear tight pants, and no im not scene,emo,gay<which I support gay marriage>

Also, women of pc what do you prefer guys in?

EDIT=When I mean tight pants I mean TIGHT pants, not pants that just arent baggy

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I wear both tight and baggy. If I am in the house I wear baggy but when I go out I wear tight if I can. I prefer how I look in them.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Where's the both option? I where skinny jeans most of the time but still where baggy ones occasionally :)

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Baggy pants, yay! Not like down past your knees baggy (>:O), but, you know... regular baggy.

Tight pants are annoying. I feel like my legs can't breathe. :<

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I kinda wear both the type of pants...but mostly baggy...
    Tight is too well...tight..xD

Years
    as a girl im not voting but by tight pants do you mean like the drain pipes the ''emo'' guys wear?

I don't see why guys would want to wear them, they were made for girls and for a reason. they're 'tight' on guys cus well theres more in the crotch area..

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Haha, Juli i mean like tight skinny jeans, and pssht, im not emo, and yes i have room for my "crotch", the pants are usually made with that in mind =P

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    -_-

Kay, my 82 IQ can't comprend this easily, so I put in between, which all wrong.

I wear baggy pants, most of the time. I can't stand having everything "revealed" with tight pants.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Baggy.

Usually I'll be seen wearing either jeans, or camo. pants, and they're usually pretty baggy..Not like, "Trying too hard" baggy where I'm wearing pants that obviously don't even fit me, trying to look cool by dragging around 6 inches of the bottoms past my shoes. Yeah, you know what i mean, everyone's met someone like that xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Crap. I guess I'll go change my gender to male...I voted like a tardface. X.x

Or you can count me voting for my boyfriend. Whichever. :/

I like them cause...well, I'm small...so it only enhances the smallness! And my boyfriend has a big ghetto booty...enhance, again. xP Ok, guys...I'll just be changing my gender now...

(not really)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I don't wear pants

Tight, because they are bettar. And plus, I don't own a belt. :D;;; Shorts ... thats a new story... aren't they, like, supposed to be baggy? XD

J3

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Dang i can't stand tight pants (Emo) i wear em' baggy i play football so when im on the field i get enough of the legs not breathing stuff.

Baggy camo shorts FTW!!!!11

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    You people can afford clothes?

I prefer Baggy pants, but I'd rather call them *flares*, although tight pants are rather comfortable.

Back