• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Tile Sets Needed" Please Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Dark Knight
Years
  • I've been looking and looking but I can't seen to find a pokemon tile set. If you know where I can find one please inform me. I would really appreciate it.

Shade

Dark Knight
    Years
  • Sorry

Sorry I didn't think of looking there. Thanks for telling me.:embarrass
    One Thing Umm.. I Need Some Inner TileSets.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    I wonder what everyone did when there werent ANY tilesets available to download that somebdy else had already made?

They probably did what I did. MADE THEM MYSELF.

If you really are too lazy to make your own resources, then yeah looking for and using somebody elses is i suppose ok. I wuld still make them myself, but hey its your choice.

But to be too lazy to even look for them, well I don't think thats acceptable really.

The same thing happened back in the days of when i use to hack Gold/Silver on the TAN boards with people like Coolboyman, Jess, D2niel and Zidane plus many others. We were the original hackers that had to use Hexecute and Hexworkshop to hack games. Then one day Everyone started making tools available for download. These tools would let anybody with half a brain cell hack ROMs, and because of this, N00bs started to appear and ruin online hacking. Now look at it! I wont even hack anymore because its so full of n00bs.

Its history repeating itself all over again if you ask me.

Even things like that 'Starter Kit' are gonna have a huge impact on Pokemon gave Development.

Just wait and see, soon there will be N00bish games everywhere with stupid titles and stupid storyline plots that are all identical to each other as far as game features will go.

Then nobody will even bother trying to do things themselves and just use the starter kits all the time, this will lead to every single Game Developer on here in the future to have little or no knowledge at all about doing things for themselves.

Well I have made my point! Just annoys me how everyone is too lazy these days to do things for themselves and just settle for something thats second best because its just easier for them.

Shade

Dark Knight
    Years
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr.

I wonder what everyone did when there werent ANY tilesets available to download that somebdy else had already made?

They probably did what I did. MADE THEM MYSELF.

If you really are too lazy to make your own resources, then yeah looking for and using somebody elses is i suppose ok. I wuld still make them myself, but hey its your choice.

But to be too lazy to even look for them, well I don't think thats acceptable really.

The same thing happened back in the days of when i use to hack Gold/Silver on the TAN boards with people like Coolboyman, Jess, D2niel and Zidane plus many others. We were the original hackers that had to use Hexecute and Hexworkshop to hack games. Then one day Everyone started making tools available for download. These tools would let anybody with half a brain cell hack ROMs, and because of this, N00bs started to appear and ruin online hacking. Now look at it! I wont even hack anymore because its so full of n00bs.

Its history repeating itself all over again if you ask me.

Even things like that 'Starter Kit' are gonna have a huge impact on Pokemon gave Development.

Just wait and see, soon there will be N00bish games everywhere with stupid titles and stupid storyline plots that are all identical to each other as far as game features will go.

Then nobody will even bother trying to do things themselves and just use the starter kits all the time, this will lead to every single Game Developer on here in the future to have little or no knowledge at all about doing things for themselves.

Well I have made my point! Just annoys me how everyone is too lazy these days to do things for themselves and just settle for something thats second best because its just easier for them.

How About You Shutup And Have A Little Respect! I Just Started Game Making A Few Weeks Ago And I Don't Know How To Make Tile Sets! You Obviously Don't Have Any Respect And Nothing Better To Do Than Post Stupid Remarks! Your Lucky I Don't Report You!:paranoid:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back