• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tileset Fusion

Niteslayer

Shogun
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    I use these two tilesets for my mapping on RpgMakerXp. But with the use of MSPaint I cannot
    combine these two tilesets properly as they lose transparency. I used other programs but I cannot do that correctly. If i remove transparency after the fusion the tileset is broken. If any of you know an easy quick way in order to help I would appreciate that.

The two tilesets i try to combine...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
    Use Gimp. You'll be able to preserve transparency.
    It's free and all around better than Paint.

Years
    Yeah I used gimp to join 2 tilesets also. By the way, since these tilesets are good who should I credit if use them?

No one. I recognize the latter one as belonging to Pokemon Insurgence - the giveaway was the Darkrai and Manaphy statues, though things like the horde of items and the stone arch were further evidence.

Unless TC got permission, he stole the tileset.

Back