• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I didn't see a thread on this so... I'm making one. D: Anyway, who's excited for this movie? It looks so awesome and the Cheshire cat looks even more awesome. 8D The Cheshire cat has always been my favorite. <3

I also love Tim Burton's movies a lot too. My favorite by far is probably The Nightmare Before Christmas~

Alec_

Years
    I'm pretty excited, since I'm a fan of Alice since when I was 5. hhaha :D

And I'm sure that It'll be a great movie, coz' the cast and the staff really makes a great combination! :3

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'm excited to see this merely for the fact Helena Bonham Carter is in it as The Red Queen.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    oh wow this movie sounds awesome if it has helen bonham carter and johnny depp in it. i am ssssoooo gonna watch that.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I love Johnny Depp, so I definitely want to see this. Plus if it's a Tim Burton movie and has Helena Bonham Carter in it too, it's a must. I hope I'll be able to see it in theatres.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    The Cheshire Cat was better in the classic animation in my opinion. :[

But despite that, can't wait to see it as I've loved the story. Anne Hathaway should be interesting as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Oh man that looks awesome. I remember being scared of the movie as a little kid but... I'll probably see this one.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I wanna see this movie so badly.I saw in the movie commercial mad hatter says,"You're late for tea!" lol.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I've never really been a huge Alice fan until the game came out around 1990-2000, where she carried a knife and actually killed people in the darkness. Now THAT grabbed my attention. I think Tim Burton should have made a movie like THAT. I am not way too excited about this movie because of that, but my best friend LOVES Alice. She is going to drag me to see it. lol.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I'm seriously excited for this film.
    My friend is actually throwing a "Mad Hatter Tea Party" the saturday after it comes out, then we're all going to watch the new film after watching the original Disney masterpiece.
    It's gonna be epicccc!

lolliepopJess

Classic + Original All The Way
    Years
    I love Tim Burton films and "Alice In Wonderland" has always been my favourite Disney film and I love the books so naturally I was so excited when I heard about the film but I have seen the trailors and I don't think it looks to good to me :S I will have to go and watch it soon to see. I think it's just because i'm annoyed I did "Alice through the Looking Glass" for my photography GCSE project and I now look really unoriginal. People who know me no that but I can't wear my costume now at partys and stuff because everybody else is now obsessed aswell and jumped on the band wagon, it's not like it was original to start with but you get my drift...... lol Xx.

Plus... Anne Hathaway reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly annoys me I don't know why haha.

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I'm going to see it on Sunday. I'm super excited :3
    It's got pretty much all my favorite things.
    Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, THE FRICKING CHESHIRE CAT ♥
    And then of course we can't forget that Tokio Hotel and Kerli are on the soundtrack.
    So yeah. I'm super excited.

☆Konata☆

~☆~Lucky~☆~Star~☆~
    Years
    Isn't it a sequel to Alice in Wonderland? Sorry if i sound stupid =o lol, it looks cool, were having the Alice in Wonderland play and I'm Tweedle Dum! I saw the tweedles in the trailer, we look weird D=

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    It looks good, kind of dark but that's to be expected from Tim Burton. I don't like the new looks of the Cheshire Cat though, the colors I mean.

This is a good movie, and the creator of the original story (book) was cool. I'm pretty sure his name was Lewis Carrol, and he actually came up with the basic storyline in one day while in a boat. Just thought I would throw that random fact in there. :D

Back