• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

time and space pokemon

which is this pokemon gonna choose

• Dialga

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Palkia

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • unknown [I don't know]

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

StarGirl

sinnoh GF champion,Dawn
Years
  • if I had dialga probarly I can turn back in time with changing the history by the way ash and friend did change the history and present of michina town

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I'd choose Dialga since I could go so far back in time until I get to to the creation of the world and re-change history, assuming someone with a Celebi doesn't think of that first.

Years
  • For a few reasons...I like its design better, pink IS a manly color, Water is my favorite type, and all those space powers are pretty epic. I actually don't really like it much...But I do like it more than Dialga.
    pink is a manly color? oh that's thw 1st time i ever heard that, women usually wear pink color than men, don't you think?
    dialga is my favourite , i like its wing-shaped and especially when it uses Roar Of Time

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Palkia, only because it's head looks funny.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I don't like choosing them for Ubers teams. They're both great Pokemon, just neither are immediate picks for me unless I use Kyogre, in which case Palkia's a given.

This topic has been done at least three times, though...:|

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • Palkia coz it has the abilty to wrap me anywahere i want to

and like DonRoyal said this topic has been done for a lot of times so u should close this topic

Ayselipera

I prefer Palkia. I don't know why either, I just like it.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I prefer Dialga because if it was my pokemon, I would be able to do almost whatever I want and I could go in the future or past. Palkia wouldnt do me much good.

Back