• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time and Time Again...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I hate it whenever someone ignores me, especially for no reason. Sure, most of what I say is unimportant to most, but it doesn't hurt to at least listen to what I say. :/

I get used to it, though.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    Gah, that ticks me off so badly I want to throw something at the person that isn't listening to me. But then again, who likes repeating themselves over and over like 4 times? Most of the times I just say "... Nothing." when I have to repeat myself once or twice. Sometimes I don't even bother repeating myself.
    One time I actually DID throw something at the person I was talking to. I had to repeat myself 10 times to them just for them to understand. He was my friend, so I was semi-patient with him. Usually, I'd end up getting pissed if they didn't understand or pay attention the first time. I guess it's just human nature that this is occurring. Maybe we're all just supposed to have a low attention span, but some of us are able to keep it higher than most, so we lose our patience much quicker b/c we think they can keep it pretty high too.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I just give up on the third try. If humans want to ignore you, you will get a humiliating response when they finally acknowledge you.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Oh. My. God. Yes. idjfasidgjao;ig'odfaigjad;fg x_x I can not STAND it when people ignore me when I tell them something, and then ask about that topic and are all confused. It gets me so pissed off.

Needless to say, I wouldn't be a good teacher XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I do it more often to others than others do it to me. 8| I blank out at random sometimes and I always feel bad because of it, haha. I can even be looking right at the person, nodding along, and then after the conversation realize I have no idea what they asked me. That's always awkward because I have to go ask them right after.

But yeah, it's kind of annoying but I try not to let myself get too bothered by it since I know I can be a lot worse. :|

Back