• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] Time based events in Fire red?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    I would like to recreate a "calendar system" as in G/S/C with day/time setting, in order to have events for each day of the week and other time based features (eg. berry growing). Is it possible to do so in Fire red?

(I think it could be possible, because the game seems to "recognize" the passing of the time, for example when you leave pokemon at the day-care )

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Thank you, I think I found what I was looking for, now I've to figure out how to "use" this material which I don't know

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Actually there is no need for the CFRU. If you install primedialga's Day and Night hack you will be able to create easily time/season based scripts. These bytes are stored in a specific RAM area where you can compare with a script to make those events. I wrote a tutorial about it in Spanish that I'm planning on translating.

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • Actually there is no need for the CFRU. If you install primedialga's Day and Night hack you will be able to create easily time/season based scripts. These bytes are stored in a specific RAM area where you can compare with a script to make those events. I wrote a tutorial about it in Spanish that I'm planning on translating.

can you link that spanish tutorial?

Back