• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME TO TRADE AGAIN....

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Hm i can get you distand land suicune OR a daisuke club blissey . if the zapdos has good IVS ill add the specific mail to it.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Would you like a rash natured TRU Manaphy for this? Or maybe a 10JAHRE Ho-oh?

No thanks, I would like the Manaphy for something else, if you want that.

Hm i can get you distand land suicune OR a daisuke club blissey . if the zapdos has good IVS ill add the specific mail to it.

Now you're talking. I will check the IV's in a moment.

~M51

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    that a good zapdos, ill trade the suicune PLUS a daisuke club blissey w/out mail for it?

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    your trying to cheat me or something? its got 16 sp atk ivs and 4 speed ivs. WDF???

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Ok tell me lv100 stats? And are you lying ? lv50 is pretty accurate onyl being around 1-2 ivs inaccurate. lv100 is 100% positive

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • this fool is being a pain...

I don't have the stats anymore! I put them staight into the IV calculator. Either we trade or we don't...

~M51

Thankyou Deano.

I'm sorry if I come across angry Pokeguy, but I know how you feel. I too have had people take advantage of my trustworthyness. Believe me when I say I am telling the truth.

EDIT: Deano, just give me 5 mins to get sorted, then I will be online.:)

~M51

Last edited:

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Mullac i want by blissey BACK, its got 17 sp atk ivs and 6 speed ivs!!!!!!

Back