• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time Travel

Years
  • Is it possible to meet yourself in time?
    I don't know
    Is time travel even possible?
    Not sure, but I watched a television show (believe it was "The Universe") that said that a safe (as in no time/space alteration) yet possible way to time travel is to get close enough to a Black Hole to be caught in it's gravity yet far away enough not to be sucked in. Supposedly time goes by slower the closer you get to a black hole.
    Would you time travel? Why? Why not?
    I would:
    To the past to try and change some things that happened, and tbh I wouldn't care if things get screwed up.
    To the future to see what technologies have developed and bring them to the present.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Whenever it comes to time-travel I think we would know already if it was possible. Earth won't last forever, I'm sure- so why would people from our future waste the billions of years in our past to not inhabit and use that time to learn how to avoid our inevitable end of human existence (as we know it)?

The forward motion of time and the bliss of simplicity and ignorance are the only constants I personally believe in.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • 1. No.
    2. No.
    3. If we ignore the reality that it's impossible, I would consider it. It seems like it might be good entertainment.

Back