• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Timemachine Hackers INC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Timemachine Hackers INC A blast from the past!

I am making this thread for those people who want to hack Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver & Crystal. I will admit, there are people i would love to help me, but i maybe a bit ambitious with those certain people joining me. If you wish to be a member in this group, Please post on here, stating your Name, Skills, Past Jobs and E-mail address. If you are, (to me) one of THE experianced hackers that I would like, I may make one of you vice leader. Once the forum is up, (Will appear in my Sig.) the more experianced hackers will become Mods or Admins on there.

Current Staff:
Maneachicken: Sprite 'Devamper', Starter Changer, Wild Pokemon Editor, Semi-mapper and Group Leader.
Cartmic: All-round R/B/G/Y Hacker, Excellent G/S/C Hacker. Vice Group Leader.
Haunter Master (SYKO): Mapper.

Joining Form:
Name:
Skills/Job:
Past Experiance:

My Rules:
I will not Tollerate Spam, Off-topic, Flaming or Definatly NO ROMs in this thread. If you continously Spam you will be out of the group. No Off-topic...please, save it for PMs. Flaming...I shouldn't need to say much about this...two strikes, and you're out! ROMs...No warning...straight out, and i will PM either Scizz or Jeremy...

Current Prodjects:
Pokemon Of the Ruby Dimension (Hack of Red, with R/S/E pokemon, new Pokemon and Ruby Maps. If possible there will be a change in Gym Leaders. I will take ideas for the three starter Pokemon for this game...BUT they must have the same number of evolutions, and I will allow someone to edit the ways of Evolution)

Current Sub-Topic:
What will the starters be for 'Pokemon Of the Ruby Dimension (POTRD)?'
Suggestions will appear bellow...
Maneachicken: Pidgey, Geodude & Machop (All evolve at 18 and 36 for this hack)

Last edited:

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
Name: Cartmic
SkillsJob: Alround R/B/G/Y, G/S/C elite editor
Past Experiance: Pokemon; Violet, Forest, Delta, Genrations Redo, Cobalt, Beryl, new lands. Powmon; Gold, Citymon Brum/Rieo

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Youre In Cartmic! and i've added you to MSN...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Welcome 'SYKO'! We really need more members! This is a good start!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
'SYKO'...is there any chance of seeing a few of your R/B/Y/Gr/Go/S/C maps?

Also I have contacted Possible Members of Joining that are really quality hackers. Those PMed, know who they are.

'SYKO' and Cartmic...any Ideas for starters and Gyms?

Years
im sorry my computer crashed a couple weeks ago so i have nothing now but i got a new hard drive and windows XP so 1 hard drive will be hacking and 1 will be everything eles but im sur i can whip up a red map for a little hack im doing

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Fair Enough...If you want, i can pop some info for it in the First thread?

Hack Name:
Hack of:
Changes:
Exttra Info:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I have some tools for Hacking Gold and Silver Games on my Hard-drive...I might need them, but at the most in this goup It would be best to Have a Maximum of three group prodjects...You can have as many Singular Prodjects but..Don't overhaul yourself...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Where do you live to talk? there may be a time differance...anyway, what is the Idea?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Only 2 hours away! I live near Peterborough...anyway...on msn you said about that Gold hack you wanted to diesplay on the first page?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
The Hacking Groups forum has a revival period of 2 months.
Please do not post in threads that exceed said limit.

~closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back