• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tinyGallery

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    XD I like your PR SotW entry. It's creative.
    Your latest one is alright, you've done better.

Years
    • ny
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    v2
    tinyGallery

thankss

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    All your graphics that involve glasses are sexy - I love glasses too. With a passion.

A lot of your work is quite similar, but I really like the style you've used. It seems like you're got a great eye for colour and the effects are just magnificent. I like, I like. :D

Last edited:

Kayouri

Banned
    Years
    I just love your tags. The colors,effects, depth lighting..They're awesome! Especially the one in your current sig. Could you tell me how you made the one in your current sig please? And was that spinning planet from scratch?

Years
    • ny
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    thankss i could have made my own planet but i was in a rush so i just took a flat images of earth and made it round

and i cant really explain how i made it
    i did a lot to it

new tag
    tinyGallery

tinyGallery

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Sex. That's an awesome banner. I might have liked it better without the scratchy texture but w/e.

Kayouri

Banned
    Years
    You draw too? I never knew that. Anyway, the drawing's very good. Oh just to ask, what's pr? I'm not really familiar with graphic terms.. If that is one anyway. Oh, just to ask, do you get renders by downloading packs or you just search for one you like on the internet? Thanks. Hoping to see more from you.

Years
    • ny
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    yea i do lol
    some of my tags are drawn and pr is planetrenders. another site
    i dont usually use renders. i use stocks but if i wanted a render i would just look for it in the render gallery at pr or sometimes i would render it myself.

Kayouri

Banned
    Years
    None of them are ugly.There AWESOME <3 I think you should add more B/C to your B&W photos. And on the first tag, i don't really understand which is the focal, the guy or the pentagon in front.

Back