• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tip for gettin ho-oh

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • This is something I wanted to tell everyone. If any of you were put off trying to get Ho-Oh on colloseum (100 battles against all L50 or all L100 pokemon is rough O_o) because of the difficulty, here is an encouraging fact..

Although it says you have to win all 100 battles in a row, every time you beat a trainer without any of your Pokemon being KO'd you get an 'extra continue'

If you lose, you can use a continue to keep going, and it doenst count your loss :D. I lost on the 90th battle and nearly cried, then used a continue and my win-streak didnt count the loss, and I got to Ho-Oh and got it! Also, you do not have to catch it, it is given to you if you complete the challenge.

Most of you would already know all that but this is for those who didnt. It may encourage you do try your luck, because its never all over with one loss. You start with three extra continues given to ya...:D

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
    Years
    • Age 43
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    it was easy for me each time i did it. Double Battle mode with Arcanine, Dragonite, Umbreon, Espeon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon, all at level 60

Years
  • I never lost one match but I almost lost the battle with that Jirachi my team was: lv:100 Rayquaza,lv:100 Groudon,lv:100 Blaziken,lv:76 Raikou,lv:77 Espeon,lv:75 Suicune

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • It's also easy if you just use like, 6 legendaries and get Ho-oh the quick way. :P It may be cheap, but if you want Ho-oh fast, then just be cheap for a while. :P Then if you want to conquer it again for a lot of Pok?Coupons, then just re-battle it with your normal trained Pokemon.

Back