• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tip if ur trying 2 get Ho-oh in colosseum

Shinin

Banned
Years
  • If ur trying 2 get Ho-Oh in colosseum, PURIFY ALL SHADOW POKEMON FIRST!!! If u beat the 100th trainer before u do, u'll have to beat him all over again (and the other 99 trainers) That happened to me and I wasn't happy :(

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Whew, thanks for the heads up I wouldnta know.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Mt.Battle in story mode give Time Flute, Mt.Battle in battle mode give Ho-oh.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    I forgot to tell you one thing, get your higest level pokemon.(because it gettin' very hard on trainer 91~100)

Years
  • No!!! You get it from whatshis name at mt. battle after beating the weird paintface Kung-Fu guy. (How do you purify apokemon with out using Small tablet and Celebi? cause I get them to where I half to undo the final lock but I don't known how to undo it.)

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • MegaLightBlaze said:
    No!!! You get it from whatshis name at mt. battle after beating the weird paintface Kung-Fu guy. (How do you purify apokemon with out using Small tablet and Celebi? cause I get them to where I half to undo the final lock but I don't known how to undo it.)
    To undo the final lock go up to the stone in the Celibi Shrine (It's in the forest in Agate Village.) and press A. The screen will say: 'There's a Pokemon that may open the door to its heart!' Then choose the Pokemon to be purified.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    What Pika Mew means is that once your pokemon heart meter goes to zero go to the place where the stone is and talk to it and it ask if you have a pokemon that is ready for its heart to open you choose that pokemon and your EXP and attack come back.Also there is two Knuckles fans in this thread.

Back