• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tired of being made fun of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    CrazyMeowth said:
    JEBUS MURPHY PEOPLE! There was no hacker. Let me try and explain this slowly one more time.

I, Crazy Meowth, was on AIM last night and alakapcc A.K.A Sean contacted me telling me he was furious at PC for being jerks to him (no offense, that's what he said). He told me he was so stressed and angry he was cutting himself and inflicting pain on his own body. I told him I'd help him because he but some of BjGamecreations' games on his site and was very nice to both of us. This morning I figured out how to screw up PC. I got Andy/Arcanine's Zip Code in the post about Georgia Zip Codes. I then used it to change his Hotmail pword. Once I was into his Hotmail account i could get an e-mail from PC that enables me to change his password. I then logged in as him and deleted all the Sticky threads. I may have also edited some of your post-counts by accident but i don't think I did.
    Dumb move meowth, good bye.

Years
  • CrazyMeowth said:
    Alright, well i'll let you guys vent over your gay little pokemon site for a while. OOOOHHHH boohoo the mean old "two-bit idiot" ruined are fag headquaters.
    yeah, because the idiot failed to realize that he was causing more pain to himself than anyone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back