• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Tired yet?

Black-Cat

Everlasting Cherry Blossoms
Years
  • I was just wondering if anyone is getting tired of playing pokemon >.> *cough*.
    Not saying that i am.
    And one more thing, who would play pokemon till it dies?(That's if it doe's) >.>
    ^^don't worry

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I don't think i'd ever get bored of pokémon - also, i don't think it will die out for a long, long, time.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I don't think that anyone would be here if they were tired of pokemon, sice that's theit's primary focus

But yeah, i dont think ill get bored of it any time soon. I've grown out of the childish aspects, but the more grown up aspects like competetive battling and shiny collecting still appeal to me.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Pokemon died out for me on Ruby/Sapphire. For some reason, it wasnt as appealing as the other games. But when DP came out, a ton of people at my school (who hadnt played since G/S/C) were excited for DP. So I think DP's popularity played a role in why it is successful.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • ^ like he said. Except, I didn't get the card game til last year ^.^

Anyway, I remember this winter, I played my Diamond for about 7 hours a day. And, I still feel like it's a new game, despite getting it in August..

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    i didnt play DP for almost a year.. lets see.. i stopped when i dumped my gf and now i started while i should actually put my time and energy into finishing my study.. its just something to kill time while i'm bored i guess

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    im bored of pokemon. i have no motivation what so ever. but i still play it..

Years
  • I don't think i will ever get bored cause each time i play i shake things up a bit by cannging my team or starting with a different starter pokemon or something i use completly different pokemon so i never really get bored

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I go off it for months at a time, but I always bounce back!

Back