• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Tis the season to be theming!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • My point exactly. ;X

I don't mind the lack of credit, I'm just glad I helped making it so darn pretty. <3

Dragon.Beat

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    It sure looks great. I'm going to enjoy looking through the forums on this; especially on Christmas Day. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's cute. It's better than the other Christmas ones.

What font is the default font though? *is driving me mad XD*

Years
  • I love it. It's very cute and just perfect to use over the Christmas period.
    And the header looks just brilliant! You're done a great job. ^_^

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • it is very nice, I like it, the munchlax and pichu icons for new and no new posts were the best thing that improved. I think I'll keep this style in till 1 month after Christmas is over...in other words, it nice. very nice.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • ^0^ <3 I love it, sweetie! ^0^ It's much better than the old X-mas Whooper layout. It's so kawaii! ^0^ Nice job-ie! X3

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • Wow.. Its awesome! Yes, the banner is very kawaii and looks alot nicer than X-Mas Whooper. Great job guys!^^

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • It is very nice. I like the wooper one but this one is more updated with the icons. I surprise becasue I came here and my themed changed. I was surprise kind of but I decide to keep it becasue I in the mood. I so nice ^.^

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Like,I love this theme!^^
    The header ish so nice,and so are the colors.

It really gets me into the Christmas mood,I'm sticking with this for the next few days.^0^
    Great job,dudes.^^

Last edited:

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    ...and a lovley theme it tis' indeed. Really nice, not too stuffed, bright, or anything. (Well, atleast it doesn't burn my eyes out.) It just hits the spot. The banner is just so cute and so...clean and smooth.~ ;o; <3 Love it. *squeals*

Kudos to you guys on a job well done.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Cool skin! It looks great! *uses it*

Edit: I found a mistake. It says "It's 2 days until Christmas!" at the top. There is actually 3 days.

Last edited:

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2006
    Looks very nice, but I have noticed some of the Mac OS icons you've put in here and there. Think you could put some OS X icons in the current themes just to spice things up?

Back