• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

title? yeah, title. title title. alright!

Years
  • my name is chris. my brother is patchisou yutohru and saboteur.

lets see. i am in 8th grade. 14 years old and i go to the y. hmm lets see... i'm charming. i'm a good guy. alright now lets see. well i got brown hair, brown eyes, and hairy legs. i have my own mind.

well i like to ride bikes, skateboard, box, get in fights, piss my teachers off, i like to hang out with my friends. i like to eat. piss my dad off. don't forget my brothers. let's see what else! what interests me? i like metal music like slipknot, kiss, metalica, acdc, and i like katy perry too! when i'm bored i like to get high like a g6.

i play the wii. i like watching tv, like family guy, the simpsons, um, south park, two and a half men, what else do i watch? hell's kitchen, glee, the biggest loser, oh that's hilarious. wee hee hee.

lets see. i like to work out like lift weights. i start my day off by jumping off the bed like an orangoutang. what else? what else do i do after that? well. i give my dad a hard time about going to school because school's a waste of time. i gotta do this in school, i go to my classes, 8 periods a day. let's see what else. i come home after homework club because i don't do my homework. i sit down and wait to go to the bus stop with my friends.

now wii fit! i like that game. a lot. when i get time, i play it. i sometimes play let's go lumberjakes with the grandma and kick some ass. i also play rockband 2. i play the bass guitar. there you go!

alright, nice. we're done. goodbye.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    This thread gives me a great deal of secondhand embarrassment.

I disown you as my brother.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I learned a lot about you from all of this. Nick should have filled me in more about you. XD;

I'm a Shivi by the way. It's cool to know you like Katy Perry and working out, because we share the same interests! Almost. Seems like you enjoy getting people pretty aggravated, let's hope you don't do that here, but enjoy yourself. n_n;

Things should be pretty interesting with you, Brandon, and of course Nick around the forums. :]

Look, it's already started to get interesting!

...and I feel better not being the only staff with a sibling(s) on the forum now.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Heey Chris. I see we have quite a bit of common with interests and the fact that I am also in 8th grade. It's cool being related to a Super mod isn't it? Be very proud of your brother. It's going to be interesting seeing you three around and if you have any questions feel free to ask me. :) Have fun, I'm sure you will.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • when i'm bored i like to get high like a g6.

Yeah, we're gunna get along good.

Nice to see you here as well, Chris. Like Brandon, you should know that the staff is not afraid to spam you with awkward statements and crazy antics. That's what happens when your brother is a super mod though, I reckon. But glad to see you here and I hope you enjoy it! :)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • G6 is my favorite form of interpretive dance.

In any case, welcome brother of a fellow staff member - just watch out for the weasels and their pancakes.

Usul

Cease my heart beat's weave.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    i like metal music like slipknot, kiss, metalica, acdc, and i like katy perry too!

We're gonna get along, hopefuly - lol.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well, welcome to the forums, Peacock...? Weird name. I think I'll get used to it in due time.

That's quite a good introduction you have. You are really active, huh?

Have a great time around the forums!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well, this might turn out to be quite interesting =p. Welcome to PC, have fun, and be sure to annoy your brother's as much as possible =].

Back