• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TK's here

Tikal Kid

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Hello everyone, I'm Tikal Kid, TK for short. I've ran acrost this site before a few times, but I decided to regester this time, found it on google while I was looking for pokemon gold/silver beta map offsets (which I still have yet to find XD).

So... a bit about me... Let's see...I'm 13, male, pixel artist, pokemon fan, sonic fan, I'm a ROM hacker to, been working on pokemon silver hack lately, I plan on adding a whole new region along with some other stuffs and re-doing all of kanto and johto as it's set in the future, and good news, I'm not afrade to use a hex editor or learn new things, but yah, I'll post about that later.

Anyway, Hello pokemon community!

(oh, and excuse me if I goof up on something here, I'm not used to this kind of message board, I useualy hang around IPB boards ^^;)

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
    well,TK, let me be the first one to welcome to pokecomunity. since i m a night dweller (my choice) thats when i am on PC the most, so if u need to contact me, do it at night. well, read the rules and have fun ...Z...Z...z...z

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, TK!! Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lol, Welcome to the PC. ^^
    Hope you have fun here!
    Just remeber to take a look at the rules, and you should be fine.

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Hey TK! you and me are alot alike(except for the hacking).I'm both a sonic and pokemon fan too!(My avatar should speak for itself). Anyway, welcome!

//:Simple Eternity:\\

Water is Earth's True Bliss...
    Years
    Hm, let me say something no one else has. I applaud you. You're introduction took thought and the way you customized it made you stand out from the crowd. Hope to see you around, Pixel Artist. Keep to your dreams.

Tikal Kid

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Thanks for the welcomes guys ^-^, sorry I haven't got to posting yet though, been really bust for the past few days X_X, I'll get around to posting some of my PA's and a bit about my hack soon though, again, thanks for the welcomes.

Back