• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TM – Team Medic

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010

Team Medic

TM – Team Medic

Greetings edible ones. My name is Dr. Scavengar– you can call me Doctor.

I am looking forward to morphing a simple advance rom into a powerful hack.

I understand I can't do that alone.

Therefore, I need good and reliable workers, researchists, scientists and acolytes to help me create the monster.

Though I let my workers to add their touch of creativity, in this task, I will be the inventor. But still, I am open to any suggestion. (There are limits to mad-scientism– you don't want it to become "bad-scientism".)

The rom in question will be called

TM – Team Medic

TM – Team Medic
    ZE STORYLINE

A fire alarm resounds in every corner of Twinleaf Town. The townfolks gather all outside. Another house burnt. The ghost of Sinnoh has striken again. And this time, it's your friend's shelter that is bound to rest in ashes. Fortunatly, he managed to survive and sleeps over to your abode.
    The next day, reporters are in town.
    "... Another victim of the ghastly flames! The Ghost of Sinnoh strikes again."

You and your friend, though, have an exam to catch up! You must test your skills if you want Prof. Rowan to let you choose your very first pokemon!

As you may have guessed, the main world is going to be Sinnoh. Though I absolutely want to add at least one more continent and some islands.
    The entire Story is written, so the Walkthrough will be very easy to make after the first beta comes out.

TM – Team Medic
    ZE TEAM

PRETTY MUCH ALL POST OPEN!

SPRITER - MAPPER - SCRIPTER - TILE MAKER - ETC

Ze Tile Inserter: 07Harris
    Ze Spriter: TehSquidly

I need a filled application form as follows:

Desired position:
    Proof of Work:
    Previous Work (if any):
    MSN (can be PMed or e-mailed for privacy):

TM – Team Medic
    ZE BANNERS

Team Medic

TM – Team Medic

Pokémon Hungry Ghost

TM – Team Medic

made by: Doctor Scavengar

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Desired position: Tile Inserter
    Proof of Work: Sorry I just learnt but you can ask expert - Banjora Marxvile if you dont beleive me.
    Previous Work (if any):My own hack -Elemental Curse
    MSN (can be PMed or e-mailed for privacy): [email protected]

lazinicki

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    Desired position: Mapper
    Proof of Work: Pokemon Emerald X and Pokemon Blazing Garnet
    Previous Work (if any):
    Pokemon Emerald X and Pokemon Blazing Garnet
    MSN (can be PMed or e-mailed for privacy) [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    Shrey:
    Well , I am not applying due to previous commitments , but the thread looks awesome !
    Good luck !
    Well thank you, Shrey, any support, even verbal, is always welcome!

07Harris:
    Desired position: Tile Inserter
    Proof of Work: Sorry I just learnt but you can ask expert - Banjora Marxvile if you dont beleive me.
    Previous Work (if any):My own hack -Elemental Curse
    Welcome in the team, Harris! I understand that Tile Inserter, doesn't mean Tile Maker, so your job begins right after a generous Tile Maker comes up! ;)

Iaziniki:
    Desired position: Mapper
    Proof of Work: Pokemon Emerald X and Pokemon Blazing Garnet
    Previous Work (if any):
    Pokemon Emerald X and Pokemon Blazing Garnet
    I still have to check your talents as a mapper, we need a pretty good one. Let me check Emerald X, and I'll get back to you!
    (By the way, do you also do World Mapping?)

Edit: Can you link me the Pokemon Emerald X and/or Blazing Garnet threads? I can't find them =/

Last edited:

TehSquidly

. . .
    Years
    Desired position: Spriter

Proof of Work:
    TM – Team Medic
    TM – Team Medic
    TM – Team Medic
    The last 2 were for a team I'm on( I didn't make them up I just turned them into sprites). I have more things in my album and on my youtube.

Previous Work (if any): Technically no hacks I've been on have been do so pretty much in my album is my previous work.

MSN (can be PMed or e-mailed for privacy): [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    TehSquidly:
    Desired position: Spriter

Proof of Work:
    TM – Team Medic
    TM – Team Medic
    TM – Team Medic
    The last 2 were for a team I'm on( I didn't make them up I just turned them into sprites). I have more things in my album and on my youtube.

Previous Work (if any): Technically no hacks I've been on have been do so pretty much in my album is my previous work.

Count you in! Welcome to Team Medic!

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years

Too simple~ >:o
    Wait, I'm edible? o.o

Anyways,
    I wouldn't mind seeing what your team is capable of.
    Also, do you know how to script? It's not hard, and if you don't know, I suggest you learn. Makes everything a lot easier.

Care to explain, whoever you are? :>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    TehSquidly:
    Alright cool ^_^. What do you need from me?

Well most probably Spriting. (Ok, that was obvious, hehe)
    For details, lets see.
    Have you done region 4 Spriting? (sinnoh Pokemon and all?)

非常に高いレベル :
    Too simple~ >:o
    Wait, I'm edible? o.o

Anyways,
    I wouldn't mind seeing what your team is capable of.
    Also, do you know how to script? It's not hard, and if you don't know, I suggest you learn. Makes everything a lot easier.

What do you mean by Too simple?
    And, Yep, you are edible. Face it. You're made of meat. Logically, human is far advanced from the animal. Gastronomically, they are both equal. (Long discussion about Darwin I had in ethic class, hehe)

Franckly, no, I don't know how to script. I always wanted to, though. Never found a good tutorial.
    Are you interested in joining the team?

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Not really, though, if your team's maps looked good, I might consider.
    Too simple for my tastes, so to speak. I prefer a little more advanced CSS coding myself, but that's just me. Good, simple use of it though. (b'')b

TehSquidly

. . .
    Years
    Well most probably Spriting. (Ok, that was obvious, hehe)
    For details, lets see.
    Have you done region 4 Spriting? (sinnoh Pokemon and all?)

What do you mean by Too simple?
    And, Yep, you are edible. Face it. You're made of meat. Logically, human is far advanced from the animal. Gastronomically, they are both equal. (Long discussion about Darwin I had in ethic class, hehe)

Franckly, no, I don't know how to script. I always wanted to, though. Never found a good tutorial.
    Are you interested in joining the team?

Too be honest no but I'm willing to give my best shot at one. Sorry if this as been answered before but which ROM are we hacking? That way I know what colors to use.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    TehSquidy:
    Too be honest no but I'm willing to give my best shot at one. Sorry if this as been answered before but which ROM are we hacking? That way I know what colors to use.

Probably Fire Red or Ruby.
    I still have to check which is better for what we need.
    I am very low on technical information about roms.

For exemple, lets say for you, is there any of the two (ruby or FR) that is better for spriting?

Not really, though, if your team's maps looked good, I might consider.
    Too simple for my tastes, so to speak. I prefer a little more advanced CSS coding myself, but that's just me. Good, simple use of it though. (b'')b

But, I don't understand why coudln't we use CSS coding?

Last edited:

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    Thank you very much for the advices, Shrey!

I guess I will go with Fire Red then... For the expanding map possibilities... Though underwater is looking at me, saying "ghosts underwater is good for your story" •_•

Is there ANY way to add underwater in FireRed?

As for the title Screen, it is awsome! (Though I guess I would have to change "FireREd" for "Hungry Ghost" :P)

Thanks alot Shrey, even if you're not in the project, you are really helping ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    Nope there both about the same ^_^. I just wanted to know because I didn't know if we we hacking D/P Firered etc.

I guess it's going to be Fire Red.

But you know what would be great...
    If we could find a way to do moving D/P/Pt sprites to hack Pkm Emerald!
    This way we would have:
    1) More space, because of the battle island
    2) Diving!
    3) Moving pokemon!
    4) Better pokédex layout... (I hate the FR one...)

But only if we could find a way to make the new sprites move like in emerald...
    Is it even possible?

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    Thank you very much for the advices, Shrey!

I guess I will go with Fire Red then... For the expanding map possibilities... Though underwater is looking at me, saying "ghosts underwater is good for your story" •_•

Is there ANY way to add underwater in FireRed?

As for the title Screen, it is awsome! (Though I guess I would have to change "FireREd" for "Hungry Ghost" :P)

Thanks alot Shrey, even if you're not in the project, you are really helping ^^

No problem . I am here to help .Yes , there is a way of adding underwater . For that , you would need -
    Custom tiles .
    Custom battleground .
    A good scripter .
    It's been done by balkjoy6 for his hack Pokemon Kanto .
    Yeah , you would have to change it . And the titlescreen is by someone else so credit them .
    ;)

TehSquidly

. . .
    Years
    I guess it's going to be Fire Red.

But you know what would be great...
    If we could find a way to do moving D/P/Pt sprites to hack Pkm Emerald!
    This way we would have:
    1) More space, because of the battle island
    2) Diving!
    3) Moving pokemon!
    4) Better pokédex layout... (I hate the FR one...)

But only if we could find a way to make the new sprites move like in emerald...
    Is it even possible?
    I wish I had the answer to that :(. I mean I actually can animate. But... I don't think firereds capable of doing moving sprites.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
    I suggest FireRed because of the mass amounts of tools available for it. I also suggest that Diego dude's XSE tutorial to learn how to script. It helps a lot. Or, if you don't want to learn scripting but a little bit wouldn't hurt, search 'foullump pokescript tutorial' on YouTube. It gives you basic scripting knowledge, which I feel is mandatory as a team leader.

Back