• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tnt974 and super_ladioses sprite and egg thingy

tnt974

random
    Years
    ok now we have a sprite thingy later we will have eggs we do recolers
    tipe changes
    fusions
    and random things like this bunch of guys
    you can post any sprites you see hear in your sig but do not post sprites in other poeples sigs in yours with out asking

tnt974

random
    Years
    ok it will be redey by tomorow and if i have time i will make a weard 1 to lol me and my friend super_ladios like random things

floobernuckles!!!

tnt974

random
    Years
    thare are not any eggs because super_latios is not dun tham and i no it is not latioses i ment it as like it is both of ours and would you like 1?

chadybones95

PeNGuINs ArE cOmInG! RUN AWAY!
    Years
    hey every1! this is super latios. my real name is chad feel free to call me that. im making sprites with tnt974. so here are some examples of my sprites i made

ok so request away!

EDIT: here are some of the eggs. u can also private message me about an egg idea and mite even put it in! but for now....here is a start!

charizard egg. hatches into a charizard fused with any pokemon. hatches at 10 posts. 30/30 left.

rainbow egg. hatches into any pokemon but the pokemon will have rainbow colours instead of its oringinal colours. hatches at 15 posts. 25/25 left.

silver egg. hatches into any pokemon but the pokemon will be silver instead of its original colours. hatches at 10 posts. 35/35 left.

inverted egg. the pokemon that will hatch from this will have inveted colors. u may even get an inverted fusion! hatches at 10 posts 40/40 left.

before u put any of theese in ur sig u NEED my permission. or else thats stealing. the eggs will only hatch if they are in ur sig. i will restock every so often if we have close to 0 of them left. adopt, and enjoy!

Last edited:

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Super Latios...Your work is alot better than tnt....ANd tnt....Please do spell properly.....In your first post and your title......

chadybones95

PeNGuINs ArE cOmInG! RUN AWAY!
    Years
    ummm.... thx dark clown. tnt is trying to do sprites, he started not to long ago but he'll get better. btw, u want anything? egg? fusion? random thing? recolour?

Mini

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    can i have a trapinch fused with an articuno

Trapinch base with articuno wings tail and recolour

Back