• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To All The Pokemon Xd Users/fans

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2006
    To everyone who has Pokemon Xd gale of darkness. I am requesting something. There is a special code that comes with this game, incase you dont now heres a link https://www.nintendo.com/findcode
    Now then, if you get me this code, i will give you alot. It can be rare items in animal crossing, points on mph or mkds, it can be wallpapers, it can be specail downloads i have, or what ever else you are looking for that i have. I am in great need of this code, please if theres anyone who will offer something i will be here.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • I know this one. You get it when you buy the game new. Most people tend to throw it away, but I know someone who keeps those inserts.

Either buy a new game, or you're stumped basically.

Argy

Very question.
    Years
  • The only thing of any importance my game came with, as far as I can tell, is the instruction booklet. Then again, I won the game instead of bought it, but even then, it was still in shrinkwrap when I got it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2006
    i need this because im a special member of this nintendo program, the more i collect, the more it will help my status in this program, i really need this pin-code, if theres anyone willing to give me one, it would be ver generious. I also have something up to offer too such as points on wifi nintendo games, special wallpapers and macros, etc

Twar3Draconis

Super Asian
    Years
  • Cool. I never knew about that... at least that i was in XD. I'll gonna see if I can remeber any access data to input this code! Thanks for reminding me about this nintendo thing!

Twar3Draconis

Super Asian
    Years
  • i need this because im a special member of this nintendo program, the more i collect, the more it will help my status in this program, i really need this pin-code, if theres anyone willing to give me one, it would be ver generious. I also have something up to offer too such as points on wifi nintendo games, special wallpapers and macros, etc

It's not that special. Infact, you can sign up at the site.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2006
    Twar3Draconis said:
    It's not that special. Infact, you can sign up at the site.

But the code is very important to me, i have many specials to trade for it..

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    OOooh, I entered my XD game code or whatever and got a free XD skin for my gamecube ^___^ Of course, that was several months ago...

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2006
    well, i really need this code, i sent information about the code in my first post, if you dont know then read what i posted in my 1st post in my thread

Back