• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To beat a Ghetsisbird...

Mewtwo Psy Savage

Dark Ruler of the New Era
    Years
    My guys can't level up more on wild pokemon, and even though i try with the Lucky Egg, it only gives 450 exp a kill in VICTORY ROAD. I could use some assistance here.

Zekrom @ Lucky Egg (Trying to level him)
    Teravolt, Level 50
    Lax
    Dragon Tail
    Slash
    Fly
    Fusion Bolt

Zoroark @ Black Glasses
    Illusion, Level 49
    Bold
    Shadow Claw
    Foul Play
    Punishment
    Agility

Stoutland @ Rocky Helmet
    Intimidate, Level 48
    Jolly
    Retaliate
    Strength
    Reversal
    Surf

Victini @ Fire Gem
    Victory Star, Level 49
    Hasty
    Flame Burst
    Zen Headbutt
    Will-O-Wisp
    Endure

Cryogonal @ NeverMeltIce
    Levitate, Level 48
    Mild
    Frost Breath
    Confuse Ray
    Slash
    Light Screen

Celebi @ Brightpowder
    Natural Cure, Level 62 (ALOT of Ghetsis's pokemon have fire/ice moves.)
    Sassy
    Psychic
    Recover
    Shadow Ball
    Energy Ball

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    run around the outside of the grass just before victory road and find Audino they give massive exp especially with lucky egg. Audino are found only in rustling grass and are normal types with alot of hp and good defenses but are very weak attack wise. They are the chansey of gen 5 without outstanding bulk.
    Hope this helps.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I really sudgest a Jellicent or Scrafty to replace the Cryogonal, since they are way more helpful against Ghetsis then Cryogonal will ever be (though props for originality)

Mewtwo Psy Savage

Dark Ruler of the New Era
    Years
    @Tyranitar, Audino? Alright, thanks. Ill go shoot some of those up.

@Chaos11011, Thanks for that, Now i just have to go back to Pinwheel (I think) and find a pre-evo scrafty. I NEVER used one before, so that should be fun. Where can i find Jellicent pre-evo? Just in case the little Dark Fight (Never understood that) doesn't work out well for me?

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Cryogonal will actually be quite helpful against Ghetsis considering how it will outspeed his Hydreigon and kill it, being faster than absolutely everything on his team is a great boon, trust me on this one.
    You could also for instance try teaching Zoroak Focus Blast if it gets that, Dark + Fighting gets great coverage as exploited by Scraggy, which would also greatly help you out vs Ghetsis. Perhaps try using Scraggy over Stoutland?

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Oh yeah, I forogt that Cryogonal is a Glass Cannon, I had mixed up with Glalie xD

@ Mewtwo, on Route One theres some water, you keep Suring to the West then you go to route 17(?) and theres Lvl 10 Frillishes there. They evolve at lvl 40.

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    The Focus Blast TM is in Wellspring Cave, north of Route 3.

Back