• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

to moderator's

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    i hand-draw a pokemon fan fiction comic about a boy who grows up within the dragon masters family

his starting pokemon is a charmander entrusted by his grandfather who is a dragon breeder

he wants to learn the secrets of his sucessful relatives claire and lance

but has to pass the pokemon leauge challenge

so he embarks on a quest for 8 badges

it's based on r/b/y g/s

i wanted to know if i could include this in the fan fiction if possible?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    It sounds to me like your making a comic, ( i just realised you said a "Fan Fiction Comic ^^;;),

But are you doing a fanfiction with pictures? like a childs story book? Or is there less writing and more pictures?, because otherwise it would go in the Pixel projects area (?)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    whut no. Not Pixel Projects. It'd be best suited for the Art Gallery.

However, if you're looking for more of a response on the story rather than the art, talk to Hanako Tabris about it.

Years
    This is an exact duplicate of your topic on PFF.

I've already given you your response, if it's a comic, Art Gallery; if it's a written Fiction, Pokemon Fan Fiction. But you can't blend the two. If you mean translating the idea to a written story, then you may post in in PFF. Written stories may have images, but comics are a different thing.

That said, this doesn't deserve a topic on its own, not even Q&F. Next time take it to PM, or post in the Writer's Lounge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back