• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

to pee or not to pee that is the question

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Go to the forum, and click on the icon that says 'create thread.' (This may differ according to the layout you're using).

Next time, try contacting a moderator for these simple questions instead of spamming them all around the forum.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Please stop double posting. Use the edit button if you need to add something.

But this is all off the topic of this thread anyway. If you don't have anything else to say about this particular topic, please don't add any more to it. 'kay?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Fortune Hunter2 said:
    sry I am new here and I an trying to figure out everything
    Then reading the Rules would probably be a good place to start. -_-

And back on topic, just start up a casual conversation with her. Try to make her laugh, but don't make a fool of yourself either. Build up the conversation as time goes on, and then when you feel like you know each other well enough, ask her out. XD If you've got game, don't worry. You'll be fine. If you don't have game, you might want to ask one of your friends to help you out a little.

Years
    ^ Dude, trust me, he has so not got game. The gap between him and a normal middle school student keeps getting bigger. He's sooo wierd! And he AGREES with me!

Zachary Tomas River Anderson, who is it? Not me man.... not me! Is it Lesley? Rayann? TONI?

Ahahaa....

This next one is awesome.....

SETH? SETH? SETH? SETH?

Dude, you should have seriously asked me. I can so get you hooked up man. Is she going out with someone? And if its Seth, don't sweat it; you can murder the bus seat. .... < XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    First of all welcome =3 !Glad to see new users are still out there. And I agree I was looking for pee jokes or something XD, had me laughing before I even opened it. Lol now I'm in the mood to talk about pee so it's horible x3. but cute idea, you got me here.lol

Hm.. I would just ask her as well O-o. Being a female myself we are very nice sometimes about the subject and feel very flattered, the most lucky thing that can happen is she was thinking the same or wouldint mind trying to date you, but the worced I've found with females around here is they would take the question as a hooker joke and throw something at you depending on their age X_X It's nasty.. So ^^; Other then choosing your words right and being sure she has nothing in hand, not much I can say but um... buy her flowers o.o?
    I dunno, they work for me but it all depends on her additude =D.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    Fortune Hunter2 said:
    thank you very much you ate the greatest person ever however I did start this thread and I forgot how to so THANKS!!!!
    Wait.... A moderator ate the greatest person ever? Then why am I still here? :laugh:

So yeah. Ask her, and don't pee.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Well seeing as I'm a female... xD
    I would probably get to know them first, make friends with them, ask to hang out some time or something. Ask for a study date with her... xD Once you get to know her and she gets to know you, ask her out. If she says no then ask if you could still be friends, then like maybe in a year or two she'll like you back.
    xD My advice stinks.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Memory said:
    Well seeing as I'm a female... xD
    I would probably get to know them first, make friends with them, ask to hang out some time or something. Ask for a study date with her... xD Once you get to know her and she gets to know you, ask her out. If she says no then ask if you could still be friends, then like maybe in a year or two she'll like you back.
    xD My advice stinks.

You are a female after all. You probably know more about how to do this. I stink at romatic advice and if anyone asks me "Should I ask her out?" I simply tell them to ask someone else. They'd be blaming me afterward if my advice didn't work.

Back