• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To the Stars

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
  • Notes - I dunno where I came up with this. I've recently been informed that I'm going to be inducted into the national hall of ametuer poets for a poem that I wrote almost a year ago, I think. For those who remember it, it's called "The Only One" and it was posted here on CF as a gift and dedication to AK. While I hate the poem, pardon for one single line, obviously that's just my personal instincts telling me to push farther into the limitations of my strengths and abilities so, after receiving the email about my induction, the trophy and medallion I'd be gettingin a few weeks time, I went home and sat down, settling myself to not budge until I'd finally written something acceptable since it's been so long. And so, here we are. Comments would be appreciated since this is one of those few pieces I'm actually quite proud of. ^^

Title - "To the Stars"

Author - Chibi

One room away
    From the window to her soul
    But, contrast to the door
    You prefer to phase through walls
    Every night she lays awake
    And, thinking of you, she calls

One lifetime along
    Between never knowing and
    Always going to the stars
    To search for the meaning