• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To the West

Westward

The World is Magic
    Years
    The irony of the name is that I am completely obsessed with the east. Anywhom I am Westward (feel free just to call me West), I am completely obsessed with anything Studio Ghibli (new movie coming out later this month, also a Ghibli biographical movie was announced). I am also just a general anime fan. My feelings on Pokemon have long since disappeared however I find Pokemon forums the best place to go to have fun and meet good people.

As for general info about myself:
    • I live in North America
    • I am 17 (turning 18 next month)
    • I will be going to college starting August 25th
    • I plan on doing a double major in Computer Science and Software Engineering
    • I play a lot of games
    • I want to move to Japan when I'm older*

* - I do not want to move to Japan because of anime, I've found out that I just enjoy the culture of the place; even more so I adore the natural beauty of the nation.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    To be quite honest, you seem familiar to me. But that's probably just me. Japan is totally on my list for visiting countries besides Italy! I love Japan because of the culture, and CAT CAFE'S! I just want to visit one and meet all the cute and cuddly cats!

Anyways, pleasure to meet you and welcome aboard to the forums! <3 Congratulations on starting college next month! College is a rewarding experience and you much capture every single moment of it! Anime is also something I like to watch as well, I'm looking forward to the next episode of Free! it's a great show if you haven't seen it yet!

Speaking of which, check out the General Entertainment section, where it's a section that includes Japanese entertainment and Anime altogether. PC has a ton of Anime fans, so you'll meet friends here easily. :3

Feel free to shoot me a VM or a friend request if you like! I'd love to be your first friend, and I hope you have a wonderful time here at PC! See you around!

Years
    Hey there West, and welcome to PC!

Ahh, you're like me! Starting college for the first time this fall and majoring in computer science (except I'm not doing the double major). If you wish to talk anime, then go ahead and head on over to our General Entertainment section of the forum and feel free to discuss some anime over there. We also have our Video Games section if you wish to check that out as well. :]

Anyways, I'm Zach, and it's great to meet you! {:3} You can call me Servine as well, since it's my other alias around here. Feel free to shoot me a VM if you ever want to talk!

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules since I don't want to see a new member getting into any trouble or getting any infractions :3c

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Westward

The World is Magic
    Years
    To be quite honest, you seem familiar to me. But that's probably just me. Japan is totally on my list for visiting countries besides Italy! I love Japan because of the culture, and CAT CAFE'S! I just want to visit one and meet all the cute and cuddly cats!

Anyways, pleasure to meet you and welcome aboard to the forums! <3 Congratulations on starting college next month! College is a rewarding experience and you much capture every single moment of it! Anime is also something I like to watch as well, I'm looking forward to the next episode of Free! it's a great show if you haven't seen it yet!

Speaking of which, check out the General Entertainment section, where it's a section that includes Japanese entertainment and Anime altogether. PC has a ton of Anime fans, so you'll meet friends here easily. :3

Feel free to shoot me a VM or a friend request if you like! I'd love to be your first friend, and I hope you have a wonderful time here at PC! See you around!

Don't know why I seem familiar to you. ;(

Thanks for such a grand response to my introduction, normally it's just "Yeh thanks for stoppin' bye." I did go to my college orientation a few weeks ago and I actually despised all the people in my graduating class, so it's going to be an interesting experience.

Ahh Free!, it's by KyoAni so it's bound to be good. I've just never been one for sports animes, that's what turns me away from it.

Hey there West, and welcome to PC!

Ahh, you're like me! Starting college for the first time this fall and majoring in computer science (except I'm not doing the double major). If you wish to talk anime, then go ahead and head on over to our General Entertainment section of the forum and feel free to discuss some anime over there. We also have our Video Games section if you wish to check that out as well. :]

Anyways, I'm Zach, and it's great to meet you! {:3} You can call me Servine as well, since it's my other alias around here. Feel free to shoot me a VM if you ever want to talk!

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules since I don't want to see a new member getting into any trouble or getting any infractions :3c

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Thanks I'll be sure to check all of that out. I have pretty substantial forum experience so I'm fairly familiar with all the standard rules here as well as what denotes who and how to find my way around, thanks for all the suggestions though.

Also it's nice to meet you too.

Years
    Hi there West, and welcome!

Seriously you remind me of a certain somebody, oh wait you're the same West from EGC! I've been here way longer than you though but I'm still sure you'll fit in here well given your experience at EGC. Zach probably showed you the places you might like best, especially General Entertainment which is PC's one-stop forum for all entertainment discussions like anime. In fact, while we may be bigger than EGC we still have pretty similar topics.

Anyways, despite you knowing how forums work I still advise you read the rules here and if you need help just ask one of those staff members, some of whom you may recognize from EGC, such as Cirno (Sheep), Antemortem (SockPuppet) and Miss Doronjo (Captain Syrup). And we do have several familiar members from EGC as well, I'm Daikenki btw.

Have fun and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Westward

The World is Magic
    Years
    Hi there West, and welcome!

Seriously you remind me of a certain somebody, oh wait you're the same West from EGC! I've been here way longer than you though but I'm still sure you'll fit in here well given your experience at EGC. Zach probably showed you the places you might like best, especially General Entertainment which is PC's one-stop forum for all entertainment discussions like anime. In fact, while we may be bigger than EGC we still have pretty similar topics.

Anyways, despite you knowing how forums work I still advise you read the rules here and if you need help just ask one of those staff members, some of whom you may recognize from EGC, such as Cirno (Sheep), Antemortem (SockPuppet) and Miss Doronjo (Captain Syrup). And we do have several familiar members from EGC as well, I'm Daikenki btw.

Have fun and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Shush that's supposed to be a secret that I'm from EGC! I did read the rules by the way, just wanted to note that.

Years
    Hey there, and welcome to PC!

Even though your interest in Pokemon may not be as strong as it once was, there are still a ton of fun sections of PC to check out that are non-Pokemon related! First off, why not check out our General Entertainment section of the site, where you can chat about anime/manga series, and your favorite tv shows and movies too! It's a fun section of the site. Another cool place would be the Video Gaming section, there you can chat about all non-Pokemon games, like Skyrim or Halo or even Animal Crossing. It's a popular section of the site. Be sure to check out our Chit Chat & Polls section of the site as well, where you can partake in fun polls and chat about basically anything (:

Anyway, if you need anything, ask. We are all happy to help! Also, goodluck in college and I like the username!

West? IS THAT YOU? Hey there, welcome to PC! :D I'm Sheep, so you might recognize me ahhaa.

Good luck with college! Time flies, I remember when I just started. Not quite sure if this'll be a good fit for you, but why not look at Technology & Internet as a potential board to check out? It's for all chatter centered around programming and computer software. Of course you'll also enjoy the Video Games board as already suggested, though the entire forum will likely be great for you. You're a great person so we're more than happy to see what you have to say and etc here. :3 What anime do you like? Don't think we've ever had a proper discussion on that so I'll take this as my chance to ask. I love a wide array of anime; things like Magi, Fairy Tail, Madoka, and Fate/Zero are among some of my favorites.

Regarding Free... I don't even see it as a sports anime since there's so much interaction and funny twists. Even though it's a swimming anime only a few minutes have actually shown swimming so far, so you're going to really like it! Be sure to check it out all riight?

And indeed, Japan is quite beautiful. I'll be studying abroad there for a few years once I graduate, assuming all goes well, and I'm sure it'll be a great experience. Getting the newest anime and game releases first is of course a wee bonus though, bahaha. But overall it has such an amazing culture and history - very hard for me to not be interested. :) Do you have a place in mind? I wanted to stay around Tokyo but have heard Fukuoka was an absolutely amazing place to be in. Maybe in the future we can meet up and hit the Pokemon Center! Yeah!

Glad you read the rules, have an awesome time here! Be sure to send me a friend request so we can keep in touch~!

Back