• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

to thief or not to thief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    So here I am battling in the Battle Arena when I see the pokemon I'm battling uses a Liechi berry. I think dang I need just 1 to grow more for pokeblocks. So I go for my umbreon who happens to have thief. The time comes I get to another round I use theif. I get the Liechi berry. However, after the win umbreon doesn't have the berry?!

This is emerald.

So here's my question. Why didn't I have the berry in my umbreon's item after the batter since I did steal it from the game?

Last edited:

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    games2k4 said:
    So here I am battling in the Battle dome when I see the pokemon I'm battling uses a Liechi berry. I think dang I need just 1 to grow more for pokeblocks. So I go for my umbreon who happens to have thief. The time comes I get to another round I use theif. I get the Liechi berry. However, after the win umbreon doesn't have the berry?!

This is emerald.

So here's my question. Why didn't I have the berry in my umbreon's item after the batter since I did steal it from the game?

You only get it for that one battle.

Also wrong section.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    How is this the wrong section? I wasn't asking how to beat the battle arena. I was asking about Thief which is a move that I thought made it so that you could get hard to get items.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Well, Mullet answered your question. You can't keep items that you steal from other Trainers.
    Closing.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back