• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To train them is my cause..

Years
    Hello all. Just decided to make a short introduction. I have just recently gotten back into Pokemon. I began playing in Generation III. My first game was Sapphire. I then played Ruby, Emerald, Leaf Green, Diamond and Pearl. Then I got out of the scene. I have recently gotten back in. I bought a 3DS and White 2, Y and bought Black, White, SoulSilver and Diamond and Pearl from a friend, as I have no idea where my original games are. :t092:

Bryony

Oh my, oh my?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    Welcome~

I'm new here myself. I think I'll be lurking this area of the forums for awhile. For the 30 minutes of being a member, I've noticed everyone is very friendly and helpful..

Anyway! Though I'm new to the forums, I'm not new to the game so if you have any questions regarding it, feel free to ask. Maybe we can play sometime!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to see you're getting back to pokemon! I see a lot of people getting back to pokemon nowadays, I guess mostly because of Pokemon Y, teehee. Did you enjoy playing the Gen 3 games, because I loved them, myself! Kudos for you on starting out with pokemon sapphire, it's a really nice game! I also used to love playing pokemon Emerald with my friends and using the link cable to connect to Pokemon XD and battle in 3D! With Pokemon Diamond and Pearl I used to be on this forum called Marriland and play competitively with a bunch of people, which was pretty fun too, but.. it had its drama moments.. XD

Anywho, how about Pokemon Y, are you enjoying it as well? I have both games, Pokemon Y and Pokemon X, and I enjoy the both of them, tbh! Mmm, I hope pokemon Bank comes out soooon so I can transfer my pokemon from pokemon Black 2, but, I assume you've heard about the delay for that. So yeah. Anyways, feel free to visit our many pokemon boards where we talk about each of the pokemon generations, and there are also many various other pokemon boards as well!

Annnd I hope to see you again real soon! I'm always here for you anytime you have a question or concern, but then again, you can also ask one of our many friendly and approachable moderators for help, and they'll help you out as soon as they can too! Thanks for joining us, and I hope you'll have a lovely time. :)

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    That's good to hear that you're back. As long as you get back into it, its chill.

Being new will be kinda awkward at first, eventually though hopefully you'll had gotten used to it by then. I should know considering that I am also still technically new. :3

Returning Pokemon fans are always great. I mean, it's too addicting of a franchise to leave altogether permanently, right? Welcome to the forum, Renekton! It's great to meet you. :D

How far along into your games are you? X and Y seem to have hooked plenty of people and I'm sitting here anxiously awaiting Pokemon Bank. Stinks it was delayed since I had lots to move over to my X version but wonder trading right now is an especially great thing as you'll be getting so many unobtainable Pokemon. As for HeartGold and SoulSilver... they are totally amazing games but I'm still stuck on my unevolved run. Feel like I will never beat Clair. :(

Be sure to keep playing the games and chatting about them here with us! There is a lot you can do and discuss over here, plus plenty of buddies to make. Enjoy your time on PokeCommunity - be sure to give the staff a call if you need help!

Back