• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toast's Toaster (black and white trade thread)

Years
  • mason69, it is UT, and yes, all of my pokemon are black and white.

Kazzy, I can do that trade.

Elder trainer, dont worry about it, I can get you my Kyurem.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    im looking for a lvl 100 to help me train my pokemon at the pokemon league. Im willing to trade a masterball, and if you can clone it, or not :]
    FC: 0303 9202 8784

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    i'll take the zekrom, im adding you now

im in the room, you still there?

Last edited:
    Years
  • yes, sorry. I have been flooded with trade requests, and my schedule is getting to me this week. Next week, I will be less busy, so it will be easier.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • I got a lvl 50 Rayquaza and lvl 50 Kyogre for trade
    Rayquaza IV: Attack 14, Defense 15, Sp. Atk 27, Sp. Def 18, Speed 32 Rayquaza EV: All are Zero Kyogre IV: Attack 19, Defense 14, Sp. Atk 6, Sp. Def 5, Speed 28 Kyogre EV: Attack 2, Defense 4, Sp. Atk 0, Sp. Def 0, Speed 3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Would you take an Embedded Tower Kyogre and a Sun Stone for Thundurus?
    I would indeed take that.

I got a lvl 50 Rayquaza and lvl 50 Kyogre for trade
    Rayquaza IV: Attack 14, Defense 15, Sp. Atk 27, Sp. Def 18, Speed 32 Rayquaza EV: All are Zero Kyogre IV: Attack 19, Defense 14, Sp. Atk 6, Sp. Def 5, Speed 28 Kyogre EV: Attack 2, Defense 4, Sp. Atk 0, Sp. Def 0, Speed 3
    I can also take that. I know, its multiple legendaries, but hey, Those are some decent IVs for what I want.

Hey, you're offering a cloning service, right?
    Absolutely, I am.

Back