• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Today I ate...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Had Whataburger for lunch today. :3

CDYTK_DUEAAmmIN.jpg

Sirfetch’d

I had a weird variety of food today! For breakfast I had leftover pizza from last night, for lunch I ate at Burger King and got chicken nuggets and chicken fries. For dinner I had a lasagna that my mom made to perfection :3

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
...honey-oat porridge for breakfast, since we were out of bread this morning. Wasn't bad at all, I actually liked it, but it's no substitute to two toasts being smothered with peanut butter and jam with scrambled eggs on the side mmm

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
Not eat too good today. I had eat Fries,Burger and Toast With Cold Coffee In Breakfast.And For Lunch I ate A Full Cheese Pizza(Yum Yum!! ♥ It is So tasty) With Some Onion Chips.:D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm getting pizza soon! For lunch I had a salad, and for breakfast I had cereal with toast and a fruit cup. :d

Years
Today I ate homemade chicken curry, with coconut and chicken cooked in corn startch. I eat the best food in sector 2814.

Years
While I was at Six Flags America today, for dinner I had Johnny Rocket's. Got the Double Rocket Burger with bacon. Oh my god, one of my favorite burgers i've ever had, no joke. And they had both fries and onion rings alongside it, they were tasty.

And before then when we arrived I got some loaded nachos. Yeah, amusement parks are not the places to go when you want to eat healthy. Before then I had an egg white+english muffin sandwich for breakfast at my dorm.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For lunch, I had Honey Nut Cheerios with blueberries. Later I had a banana for a snack. And finally for dinner, I had hibachi steak. :)

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
A lot.

3 pieces of cinnamon toast, 4 scrambled eggs, 2 large-ish pancakes, and a pack of bacon (about 12 slices) for breakfast.
A large 3-topping pizza and a 32-piece parmesan bread bites from Dominoes for lunch.
And 2 hamburgers and 3 hot dogs for dinner. (my kids worship hot dogs for some reason)

Before anybody asks:
Yes, I know that's a lot, and yes, I eat like this more often than I should :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
3 or 4 cups of coffee. And that's just so far. I have more money in my pocket. Ahsksjshs

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I ate a whole lot of nothing today! Boy, financial troubles sure are fun. Yesterday had a nice chicken sandwich, though. Bread chicken mayo is how you do, maybe a slice of american.

Sirfetch’d

I had some really good food today! I woke up early and mom had blueberry waffles, bacon, and eggs made n_n For lunch I ordered a pizza and tonight for dinner I am having Chinese takeout :D

AquaMarine8

One less, one less problem~
Years
For breakfast I had a toaster strudel and a glass of milk, for lunch I had a Nature Valley Granola Bar and a boiled egg (was rushing out the door), and for dinner I had grilled chicken nuggets and a fruit cup from Chik-fil-A.

Years
Went out with co-workers and had a delicious flammekueche that had goat cheese, roasted peppers, semi-sundried tomatoes, red onions, arugula and olive oil. Absolutely amazing!

Back