• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Togekiss Moveset

soultenny

Soultenny
Years
  • Togekiss(Muffinbird)@King's Rock
    Serene Grace
    EV : 188 HP 120 D 100 SD 40 S 60 SA
    (what happened to remaining 2? No one knows)
    Nature - Bold
    - Wish
    - Air Slash
    - Aura Sphere
    - Thunder Wave

I might replace King's Rock with leftovers,

but then im gonna need more leftovers...

Do you have any suggestions that can make this... big bird better?

Spice Curry

"...For that, your game ends."
    Years
  • Isn't Kings Rock shunned in competitive play because its a Hax item? If it is, you should stick with Leftovers.

I typically see Roost over Wish. Is Wish for Team-support reasons?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • King's Rock is a hax item, true. Plus, it doesn't affect the flinch rate of moves that already have flinch rates, so you're really better off with Lefties.

Did I mention I hate that thing so much?

soultenny

Soultenny
    Years
  • King's Rock is a hax item, true. Plus, it doesn't affect the flinch rate of moves that already have flinch rates, so you're really better off with Lefties.

Oh didnt know that.

then.. 60% of flinching.. NICE

What do u mean by "HAX ITEM"? (srry im a noob)

and yes. You did mention it.

Im just going to try it on my cousin XD

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Hax Item: An item that relies on luck to work, such as the Quick Claw or Scope Lens. They're frowned upon in competitive play, and they're very unreliable.

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years

Q4E

Seriously, people need to get more creative than that. Togekiss learns Encore!! people! take adventage of that great move!

Although personally I prefer this set:

Substitute
    Roost
    Nasty Plot / Aura Sphere
    Air Slash

Can be very hard to take down. Extra cool points if you decide to sacrifice Aura Sphere for Nasty Plot. =D
    Great to switch in on Cresselia - Substitute to keep safe from status effects, then Nasty Plot and Roost accordingly to get its special attack sky high, and hit 'em hard with 60% flinch rate Air Slash.

soultenny

Soultenny
    Years
  • Hax Item: An item that relies on luck to work, such as the Quick Claw or Scope Lens. They're frowned upon in competitive play, and they're very unreliable.

Dear Sis.

DO NOT use Palkia w/ Scope Lens.

It is very irritating when your little Special Rend scores a Critical Hit.

Hax Item: An item that relies on luck to work, such as the Quick Claw or Scope Lens. They're frowned upon in competitive play, and they're very unreliable.

Q4E

Seriously, people need to get more creative than that. Togekiss learns Encore!! people! take adventage of that great move!

Although personally I prefer this set:

Substitute
    Roost
    Nasty Plot / Aura Sphere
    Air Slash

Can be very hard to take down. Extra cool points if you decide to sacrifice Aura Sphere for Nasty Plot. =D
    Great to switch in on Cresselia - Substitute to keep safe from status effects, then Nasty Plot and Roost accordingly to get its special attack sky high, and hit 'em hard with 60% flinch rate Air Slash.

WOW NICE

But.. Im tired of breeding XD

I have a full box of Dratinis, Larvitars, Elekids, Bagons, and Beldums

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'd use Leftovers like they said. Hax Items are frowned upon. Roost is an another option fro the first slot...

Back