• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Togepi, Togetic or Togekiss on your team?

Did you use a member of the Togepi Family on your team?

• Yes

Votes: 106 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 67 38.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    For my original run through of SS i had a togekiss because of its high sp. attack and diverse attacks it can learn

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The only time that I used Togepi was when I was evolving one into Togetic and then breed another one, raised it to Togetic and evolved it with a stone to Togekiss. Never has been on my team. Me and Togepi's never got along because of the move Metronome

:t354:TG

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    I have Togetic in my party!! I have never heard of Togekiss though.

You get it by using a Shiny Stone on a Togetic. You can get a Shiny Stone from the Pokeathlon for 3000 points, which isnt too hard to attain, or from one of the trainers that you get their phone number from they call you and when you talk to them they give it to you~

Xena

I have many skills.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    I always have a Togetic in my party. I don't really use him, but he's always walking behind me. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nope, I never used a member of the Toge family on my team, and I never have in any of my games. :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Togepi was only in my team as soon as I got it, and then boxed, didn't bother training it at all iirc. I kept to my Typhlosion!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Nope, Togikiss is awesome, but happiness level is a pain in the buttocks to get. Togepi now lives in the box.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Togepi.

Why?

Everyone uses Togetic or Togekiss.

In the Pokemon Manga, if you read up to the G/S/C chapter, Gold (The boy character - but VERY FIRST and original and A LOT cooler/funnier/awesumer XD) hatches the Togepi egg and never evolved it. It kind of reminds you Pokemon shouldn't be used for the "perfect team and at the final evoultion" but more of a "Hey these are my cool pokemon."

:D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2011
    Nasty plot, fire blast, roost and air slash = one win of a togekiss. I love mine.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Yes, I used the one I hatched and evolved it all the way to Togekiss. It's a pretty nice Pokemon in my opinion. But I only used it for Soul Silver.

Back