• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ToggleCommunity Forums: We are still toggling for a better slogan

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Yeah, I like the signatures and the ability to customize profiles. That's always fun. Though, I haven't changed my profile for a long time. I like what it is right now. If I do change, it's usually just colors. Signatures are fun because it gives me something to do when I'm bored. I tend to like mixing things up some. X3 I've been trying not to change it so much, but it's become sort of an addiction for me. I guess you could say that signatures are probably my favorite of all by far.

I do like the swear filter. The option to turn it off is amazing. I've always kind of felt like a little kid because of it even though in some respect, I am a kid at times. It's kind of nice to know that you can swear so long as you don't get carried away. :D

Last edited:
    Back