• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo ESP

Years
  • Tokyo ESP

Tokyo ESP

Synopsis

The science fantasy story Tokyo ESP begins with Rinka, an extremely poor high school girl who lives with just her father in modern Tokyo. One day, she is going home from school when she chases a "flying penguin" to the top of New Tokyo Tower—only to have "fish swimming in the air" suddenly appear before her. One of the fish goes through Rinka and gives her extraordinary powers beyond those of normal humans, particularly the ability to slip through solid objects.

Information

Type: TV
    Episodes: 12
    Aired: Jul 12, 2014 to ?
    Producers: Xebec, FUNimation Entertainment, Lantis, Rakuonsha
    Genres: Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi, Shounen, Super Power, Supernatural

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I'm surprised no one commented yet.
    This one looks very promising.
    The first episode was kinda useless since we start with the past events...
    I hope they will follow up the first episode correctly.

Years
  • I'm surprised no one commented yet.
    This one looks very promising.
    The first episode was kinda useless since we start with the past events...
    I hope they will follow up the first episode correctly.

Don't even bother with it. I watched up until episode 3 and the discussion threads in Reddit were filled with mad manga readers. Also the animation and even the art isn't that great. I highly recommend for you just to grab the manga, I caught up in one day(It's around on the 35th-36th chapter). The manga is just awesome. There are some minor stuff they missed and some funny stuff.

I hope they at least try harder for until they catch up to the manga.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • The manga really is awesome.Can't say the same for the anime though.

Honestly, I agree completely. The manga started right off with the story, while the anime kind of wasted a few episodes to even introduce a premise.

Back