• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Mew Mew Super Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Reyna_fire said:
    Reynaita laugh. She found what Umany found funny and smiled. She then shook her hair and said, "That girl doesn't know what she talking about. Take over that girl place in life? That a great goal!!" She then laugh again and said, "What does they know about living a human life." She then hid behind a tree.

Reyna was hearing what Umany was saying about taking Hia's place in life. She was wondering is that the same goal as that other girl who looks like her. Reyna then said, "Why do you want to take her life though? I mean Hia isn't a bad person. Is that what you all want?"

ic:
    Shut ur mouth!!Im doing to destroy her!!!
    She doesent deserve to live, no human will live ones im done with my plan!!
    You guys will fall just like the tokyo mew mews!!
    Hahahaha

Ugh..You wont get away with that Umany [Hia said]
    Because as we speek theres more mews somewhere out there who havent been descover yet, and you wont be able to destroy them all yourself.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Tokyo Mew Mews thought Reyna. She never heard of them before but does that means that they are destoryed by these clones. Reyna then said, "We won't fail!! I would never let you destory the human race."

Reynaita then smiled. She let out a small laugh and said, "Proves what that silly Umany knows. She never knows anything about who is human or not. Still this shoust be entertaining."

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:
    You will be mine to destroy..and then everypne in my sight as well...
    AHHHH
    Darkness Strike!!!!!!
    (A powerfull black strike of lightning came from the sky)
    AHHHHHHH
    It hurts(Hia screemed out loud)

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna let out a scream of pain. The lightning attack made her fall to her knees and she was on all fours.

Reynaita floated back and had a look of disgust. "She better not her that wrech to much because it is mine responsbility to destory that girl. Not hers. I going have to interfere if she doesn't stop."

Reyna then yelled out loud and saw a rock. She then grabbed it and threw it at Umany.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    OC/ I know I havn't been on in..... well... a long time... so I'm here just to get back in the game!

IC/ Alan opens his eyes, "Water.... I need... water."

"You need water huh...?" A voice says from the darkness, a bucket is tossed at him, "there, drink all you can.... Mwahahahahahaha!"

Alan closes his eyes again, "This can't be happening.... Hia... I need you...." He gasps for air as he looks up at the hole that was above him, it wasn't that big but he could see the moon, he loved the moon, "Hia... Please..."

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:
    Ugh take care of them two, this ends tonight!!!(Umany said)
    Ahh!!No this will not end tonight there 3 of us to go to!!And we will never give up.We'll defete you, if not today then some other day.

ooc: Got 2 go 2 school sorry!!!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    "Why doesn't see attack?" asked Reynaita. She was watching the Mew Mews and the clones. She then said, "This girl has no idea what to do with her powers.

Reyna then said, "Well you will never stop us. I not goingto let you to hurt anybody because you just want too." Shethen got ina defensive stance incase they decide to attack.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    IC:
    Im tired of just talk!!
    Love shinning sorround!!(shinning glittery pink sparks of beams shot out of her hand and a ll around her there was shooting beams that hurt Umany with a powerfull strike)
    Yes!!
    I got her!!
    Now we should see if we can get Latias out of here(Hia said to Reyna)
    She could get hurt.And besides im geting a little tired...i'll callaps really soon.

Years
    ooc: Now that I think of it...JBCBlank, your character and mine will be with rivals when it comes to Hia. ^^

ic:

Yuu could hear something. It was faint, but he could hear it. It was Alan.
    And he could sense that he was in danger.

Yuu's eyes turned a yellow color.
    His mind was blank, and all of a sudden...

"Wham!!!"

He was hit by something. When he opened his eyes, he was infront of Alan and Alan's evil clone. Alan was sopping wet.

"Alan! You alright?!"

He ran over to Alan.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Midori Chi said:
    ooc: Now that I think of it...JBCBlank, your character and mine will be with rivals when it comes to Hia. ^^

ic:

Yuu could hear something. It was faint, but he could hear it. It was Alan.
    And he could sense that he was in danger.

Yuu's eyes turned a yellow color.
    His mind was blank, and all of a sudden...

"Wham!!!"

He was hit by something. When he opened his eyes, he was infront of Alan and Alan's evil clone. Alan was sopping wet.

"Alan! You alright?!"

He ran over to Alan.

Alan only stairs unable to speak; <Help me Yuu.....> he thinks, trying to reach out to him with his mind, <don't trust him... its not me....>

Alan's twin only smiled and crouched into a very cat like position, the Ilusion of Alan disapeared, "Almost got you to balive didn't I...." Alex says, bairing his teeth, ((I couldnt' remember my evil twin's name))

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna heard what Hia said and did as told. She picked up Latias and then took a leap in the air. That still surprises her when her rabbit powers just come out like that.

"Weak attack." said Reynaita. "How will she ever destory them with that kind of power." She then disappear from vision.

Reyna then said to Hia, "Sorry if I wasn't much help against fighting that person." She was a bit hurt because her unabilty to fight.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:
    Dont worry you did great!!
    Im happy your in my side, you'll be hard to beat if we went against each other.
    But..I can hear a voice deep inside my ears..I can hear and sence somebody I know in trouble..Wait!!Could it be Yuu!!Oh no!!We have to find him quick..Or maybe he's in trouble and needs our help..But I can sence two people in trouble not just one..Who can it be?

Oh, your borring Hia...I got to go..
    But I'll destroy you some other day...hahahaha

Years
    Yuu jumped up in suprisement.

"...So it was you!"

Yuu's eyes were now burning with anger like fire.

He clenched his fists.

"You're gonna get it!"

His clenched hands then started shaking, and started to glow.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna shook her head. She couldn't believe that she could actually put up a figth against Hia. What would she be able to do against her she thought.

Reyna ears then pricked and began to move aroudn as if trying to look for something. She was picking up something like a voice but was a bit unsure who they belonged too. She was able to determain one as Yuu but the other was new. She then said, "So I hear something too but I unsure where? From the north?"

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic: We never know who will win.... I have been a mew longer..but maybe you can beat me..
    But to the point..Lets go I think we should leave Latias here and get going.
    I dont want her to get hurt. Ugh...Wait..the other person..could it be Alan?
    Oh, no we have to go now...
    Their in trouble..Im sure its Yuu and Alan.........
    We have to save them!!!Come on Rayna!!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna placed Latias on the ground softly. She hoped that she doesn't cause to much distrbance with her like that. Better let not embrass ours around her. They were in their Mew Mew form.

Reyna then heard what Hia said but was a bit nervous. She wasn't sure if she could actually take on something as powerful as those guys. Reyna then said, "Ok. But we need to know where could they be." She tried hearing for them.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Midori Chi said:
    Yuu jumped up in suprisement.

"...So it was you!"

Yuu's eyes were now burning with anger like fire.

He clenched his fists.

"You're gonna get it!"

His clenched hands then started shaking, and started to glow.

Alex smiles, "Are you gonna try to hurt me now?" He asks lauging, "Not even my brouther could defeat me!"

<Don't balive him... you can beet him easaly, as soon as he attacks strike low!> Alan whispers to Yuu.

"TRY THIS BOY!!" Alex Jumps at Yuu, changing quickly into a large black wearwolf, ((didn't remember his power eather....))

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    (Meck is it too late to join 21 pages into the rp? 'o.o I'll edit this post with character info if its still okay. Sorry to interupt.)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Trottor said:
    (Meck is it too late to join 21 pages into the rp? 'o.o I'll edit this post with character info if its still okay. Sorry to interupt.)

No no..you can join if you want to..you can start next day when we go 2 school if you like to?
    But welcome ......

Years
    ooc: Welcome Trottor! ^^

ic: Yuu's eyes grew wide. He saw it all in slow motion. It seemed like it was taking the enemy a long time to approach him. So, Yuu took his time to dodge the attack, even though the attack wasn't slow at all.

And yet, even though Yuu dodged it, he got scratched a little on the arm.

"Why you!!"

He got angry and fastly gripped the enemy's hands. Then, sparks of blue flame emerged from his hands, thus burning the enemy's hands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back