• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Mew Mew Super Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ic:
    Yuu took out his home keys and opened the door. The door creaked slowly as he opened the door, ich by inch. He plopped his school bag on the couch and took off his school sweater. He slowly walked to the kitchen and got out a glass of milk and a slice of re-heated pizza. He sat in the dining table silently, eating his after school meal on the table in the dark.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna place the carrots into the noodle pot and smile. She then said, "Don't be jeaous. I sure you are ok. I mean they are okie I guess." She then saw her give the phone book. She notice it was heavy and she said, "This is heavy but ok. I do that while you prepare your room." Reyna then smile a little and said, "Still you don't have to do much to prepare your room. I be fine if you make me sleep on the floor. It be okie really."

She then found the phone and looked up Yuu's number in the book. She dail the phone and waited for Yuu to answer the phone. She then heard the door knock and said, "Please wait. I be there in a little bit. Please so please wait."

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:
    She heard the door bell " I'll get it Reyna dont worrie." She opened the door, and it was" Latias! Hi I havent seen you in a while. Were have you been? Oh, sorry come inside dont want you to think im mean. Reyna do you remember Latais? She's here, she came to visite us." She looked at Reyna dialing" Sorry about that Reyna, umm shes calling two of our friends.Sit down I have to check the food.Would you like to stay for dinner?"

She was on the way to the kitchen, waiting for the respond.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Name:Kain
    Personality: Mysterious, clouded, seemingly evil
    Looks: Snow white hair that covers his right eye only and goes almost to his shoulders in the back. He has blue eyes with spirals set in them that daze and two tiger-like ears perch upon his head. as well as a tail whipping behind his blue and black clothing. He doesn't know how to appear human, so animal-like qualities are always seen.
    Powers: Undiscovered

Years
    ooc: Welcome Trottor. ^^

ic:
    Just as he took his last bite, he heard a ringing.
    It was the telephone. He walked over to the phone table by the toaster and picked it up.
    "Hello? This is Yuu."

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    ooc: Thanks! Oh and sorry to jump right into the story but...

ic:
    Kain was walking down the street of Hia's house as for his own reasons. He however did not know any of those that were at the house nor any of their friends...at least not personally. He had a navy cloak-like jacket on and black black pants as well as black boots and gloves. His hood was on to cover up his bengal-tiger ears that sat atop his head, however his tail could be seen behind him. He had small fang-like teeth that stuck out but could barely be seen upon looking at his face. He held his head down to deepen the shadow over his face, but his tiger-like ears kept twitching and it made his hood jump akwardly. Upon stopping infront of the house, his hood eventually jumped off of his head, if there were anyone on the streets looking they would be able to see his animal qualities easily now. When he looked in the window and thought he had seen someone looking at him from inside Hia's house, he started to run, pulling his hood back up and ran across the corner of the street and jumping into a thick-leaved tree as if to hide or to spy.

Latias_fan

Mew Ichigo
    Years
    IC: Following Hia Latias said"Sure I can stay. But I'll have to borrow the phone when Rayna is done speaking." While waiting Latias took out a magizine to read. The magizine had a Tokyo Mew Mew article in it. Latias asked"You want to read it?"

OOC: Is it summer vacation yet in this RP? I'm wondering because it is summer vacation at our school.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    ((It still school going. There going to be a dance soon))

Reyna blush as Yuu answer the phone. She was a bit nervous and said, "Hellow. Its me Reyna. I just calling to say that how about tomorrow we all get together here at Hia's house. Maybe we can just hang." She blush a bit more and said, "Is that okie?" She then heard something outside. She could hear something from outside because of her rabbit senses. She nodded and hope it wasn't Reynita. She sure hope it wasn't.

Reyna then saw the magizine that Latias was reading and was surprise. She thought she saw Hia, Yuu and herself on the cover. She cover up the monthpiece and asked Latias, "Is that us on that magizine?"

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Kain peered through the leaves until he could see the house once more and smirked a little as he found the window and the girls inside.

"Alright.."

He lowered himself from the tree slowly and edged toward the back of the house, his hood up to cover his ears and fangs in shadow.

Years
    Yuu responded,"Tomorrow at Hia's house? Sounds great!"
    Then her heard a silence for a few. It seemed Reyna covered the mouthpiece of the phone with her hand or something.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Slowly the boy crept up to the back of the house until he was just steps from the door. Quickly he opened, he was lucky as it was not locked, otherwise he would have had to use force. He didn't know where the girls were, but he made an attempt to scan the rooms with his part of his powers, his tiger like ears twitched madly and he took off his hood.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna took her had off the monthpiece and said, "That is so goodie. I sure hope that you can make it." She then kiss the reciever and said, "Hopes to see you then. Hugs and kisses." She then turn off the phone and place it on the phonebook. She then thought she heard something and looked at Latias to say, "Excuse me. I be getting up for a while to look for something.

Reyna thought she heard something enter the house. She was a bit afraid and wonder what it could be? Maybe it was Somebody bad she thought. Her rabbit ears then came out of her head to try to hear where the noise was coming from. She then saw a a guy who looked like he was roming the house. She then notice something on his head. He gasp a bit and said in a soft voice, "Excuss me. I don't think you are in the right house.' She asked in another soft voice and said, "Are you Hia's brother?"

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:
    "Okay I dont want to scare you guys..but for a little while i've been hearing some type of noise outside..And its getting closer to the house" Her tiger ears poped out" Latias lets go make sure Reynas okay." She saw the phone and went to it No ones here, they must have hung up. She turned around and heard voices away outside .Latias lets go please."

ooc: Welcome..and welcome back JBCBlank...

Years
    Reyna had hung up. Yuu hung up as well.
    He thought," I hope it's okay over there."
    He could tell that Reyna's voice was a bit worried at the end of the call.
    And so, he figured they could take care of it, because he knew they were strong, and he headed off to bed.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:
    She looked outside and saw a guy..his ears were really short so she knew he was a cat
    " Wow!! Your a cat..im a tiger. Wait who are you, your face is covered with ur cloth"
    could he be evil she thought..I know he's a can you'll see everyday..his ears are short thats a cat....

ooc: Is this guy my brother? If he is im cool with it.^^
    Welcome....

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    ic:
    Kain's ears perked up as two of the girls approached him. One asked if he was related to one named Hia, he had never heard the name before and so he gave no response. He merely looked up and revealed his face, his gleaming blue eyes peering at Reyna, then Hia.

"I...heard about you. You..are like me? Or are you something different. It would appear there is one way to find out. And to answer your question.." He said, looking to Hia. "It seems the form chosen for me is a tiger...Bengal to be exact."

He through off his blue-ish cloak, revealing his black clothes and in his hand generated a dark red staff.

"Well now we find out what we truly are, right? I'm a gentleman, I'll let you have the first move."

ooc: Yea, he can be your older brother, but they do not know about it yet. P.S. I'm planning on Kain turning good after fighting with them, and then Yuu sometime afterwards.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna saw the staff in his hand was a bit worry. Her rabbit ears twich a bit and she backed bit. Still she saw that Hia was going to be left alone and that thought made her stay her spot. She didn't want to leave Hia alone to fight this guy.

She then said to the guy, "Please no fighting. I guess we are like you except I am a bunny with long but I guess cute ears and you a tiger with cute ears but still there is no need to fight." Reyna didn't want to fight with anybody right now. She was more intrested in learning more about herself then figthing again.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    "No..no you don't get it I don't mean the same. I hardly consider myself human, I can not change back to a human form. Are you the same way? I need to know. I need..to fight." He hesitated, then peered at them again. "t...thats the only way I can know"

Kain stepped forward with his staff, waiting for them to respond.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back