• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Mew Mew Super Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna felt sad for the guy. She didn't know that he could change back because she and Hia and the other of her friends can change back easily but here he is unable too. She wish she could help him but still what can she do.

Reyna then went up to the guy and said, "I so sorry. I didn't know you couldn't transform back to your human form. Me and my friends are able to but maybe you having a block of some sort. I wish I can help you." She then place her arm around him and said, "Still I don't like to fight so I won't figth you."

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    "...I Knew it.." Kain looked down at the ground, then back to the two in front of him. "Now I know that I'm not like you...you two are of no use to me so if you don't want to take the first move. I'd be more than happy to!"

Being left-handed, he snapped with his right hand and the staff in his left hand changed into a scythe. His eyes glew a bright blue that complimented the blue light aura generated by the scythe.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ooc: Sure we can be brother and sistert

ic:
    " Sure i'll fight you." I know his not going to leave without a fight..and Latias and Reyna have barely begun to fight..Im the one whos mostly ahead from everyone.. " If you really want to fight then lets go, Sorry Reyna but he's not going to leave without a fight. Mew Mew Tiger Methamorphases!!Now do you still wish to fight? I'll be ohnest...I dont want to fight. But if you insist then lets do it."

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Once again the young man hesitated this is when he noticed that the girl who just transformed was part tiger as well, it made him think back to when he was asked if he was Hia's brother, now he could see why the question arose. He tensed and got back his cool before nodding at Hia and charging at her with the scythe.

The blue aura from the scythe reflected off the two of them as he got closer to her and quickly made the pre-emptive by slashing at her.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:
    " Dodging you is gonna be easy!! Mew Love Tiger Shield!!, try get past my shield!!
    White Tiger swirl!!!" Yes I got him...But he's still coming at me..But I has a barrier shield..he wont be able to destry it. " Come on bring it! Love spiral attack!! Thats the mark!!Yes!" I know im hitting him good.

ooc: Im a white tiger what about you? What type of tiger are you?

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    ooc: My character was a bengal tiger, but if you think it'd be better I could change it to white tiger since he's supposed to be your brother

ic: Kain was surprised at how advanced she was at fighting, she knew more of her own techniques than he did, though he developed a skill of using attacks without calling them out loud. AS Hia's two attacks came down upon him, he fell backwards to the ground, but rolled and landed on his feet. "You..you're good.." He took back his scythe trying to find a way to bring down her barrier. And presently he snapped his fingers and the scythe became a swift sword. "Take this!" With that he lunged himself toward her and hacked away at her barrier again and again, hoping to weaken it.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ooc: No no..stay with bengal tiger..I like being an only person with white tiger genes.....

ic:
    "My barrier will get small but not weaker.....But if your fill with darkness..the barrier will grow.. Love spiral......" Let me collect enogh enrgy... " Attack!!!!!" A big giant pink spiral swirl of energy was aiming at him..Wait..this attack could....kill him..I know his not evil.. " Wach out!!" She put up her barrier and jumped in front of him....." Move!! I cant stop the attack with you here..You'll get hurt!"

ooc: Hi everybody!!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna saw as the two fight. She didn't like to see them fight but Hia did have a point about the guy not leaving till he get what he wanted. Still she didn't want to leave Hia by herself. Reyna then concertated and said, "Mew Mew Rabbit Methamorphases" She then transformed and her little staff appeared by her side. She saw the attack coming as Hia formed her own barriar. She didn't know if Hia could handle taking her own attack but she knew she had to help.

Reyna ran infront of Hia and said, "Let me help. I think my barriar is stronger." She then place her staff in her hand and said, "Lucky Fire Shild." Her firely shield then appear ready to take the attack. She knew that it could handle it because it never failed her in the past.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    "...You.. I don't get you. Why attack me if you're just going to block yourself. There must be something I'm missing. I didn't find my answers by fighting you either..."

As Hia's attack camecloser to Reyna and her barrier, Reyna and Hia were concentrating on it and not on Kain. He took this oppurtunity to start walking away from her house, he got his jacket on and put his hood back over his ears without saying a word. 'Let them deal with their own attacks. I'm not done with them, I'll be back tomorrow' he thought.

ooc edit: Bengal tiger it is!
    oh and I plan on fighting Yuu when he's over her house the next day.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna notice that the attack was coming closer and hope that it won't be able to break her own shield. She focus on trying to over power the attack and said, "Please don't" Then her own shield began to grow larger and began to engulf the attack. She then notice that the other guy was leaving.

Reyna then yelled at Kain and said, "What answers? How abouy you stay here with us and see if talking will get your answers." She then remember her ownanswers she been wanted answer and she called out at him, "Maybe you can help me too." She began to focus on her shield in order to keep it from breaking.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Kain looked back to Reyna and started to turn back to talk when all of a sudden he was attacked by something from the air, it seemed he did not see this one earlier, when she swooped to strike him, he blocked it with one arm, threw the girl off of him and ran off back to where he had come from.

In leaving he spared final words. "I see you wanted to 'talk' with your attacks huh?...."
    And with that he was gone.

Years
    ooc: Ooooh, the next fight sounds like fun. ^^

ic: Throughout the night, Yuu had trouble getting to sleep because he had a nervous feeling. He thought maybe he was having nightmares, although it wasn't. His fox senses were kicking in, but he had faith in the girls.
    He clenched his pillow in nervousness and was finally able to get some rest.
    In conclusion, he only had 3 hours of sleep that night.
    "I wonder if I'll wake up late tomorrow..." he thought.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:
    " Reyna move..i've been holding back energy from my shield so I can hit it with the whole energy..I dont want it to hit you..move away for just a scond.....Latias do so as well!!!"
    I know I can stop it..with all the energy i've collected sfom my love shield..Its strng enough to break thew anything......"Uhh hurry!!"
    Uh whats he doing? Is he leaving? No....why do I feel a pain to see him go......

ooc: Well yes the next fight will be good I bet...^^
    HI REYNA!!!!Midori, Latias,Trottor!

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    When Kain arrived at where he dwelled alone, he was suprised to see that he had been slightly injured by the girl he was fighting today. When he was fighting he felt confident enough that he was stronger, but he couldn't even keep up with her at all. He belived it was some odd force keeping him back and that he was not fighting in his full potential. Was this because of the girl he had been fighting? She had been gifted with tiger animal genes as he had, his attacks were weaker but more advanced, hers back a punch but were easily predictable, like two different halves of a whole perfect strategy.

That night he layed down to sleep wondering about why he was held back, and tried to rest for he would be back for the attack tomorrow. He had the advantage because now he knew exactly where they were and they had no clue who he was at all. He didn't even spare them his name.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna nodded and moved out of the way for Hia could do what she was going to do. She then stay close by in case she did need her help. She then said, "Try not to over do it. Be careful."

Reyna then notice that the other guy left. She was a bit sad because he left. He was hoping that maybe he be able to help her. She whsper, "Come back please."

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:
    " Alright this is it!! Mew Love Tiger Shield!!!" Please make this work. Please I have to stop this..
    Suddenly her shield became stronger really strong.." Yes!!Its working its working!Its almost gone!" I did it..im glad.." There its done Reyna. Were'd he go? No.." I didnt even know his name..why does it pain me to know he left? " Well Reyna,Latias..lets go inside.I need to rest.Sorry for not listening to you Reyna but I did over do it.So I think its best for us to go inside before I loose energy and cant move."

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna nodded and said, "Yes. I guess we should go in now." She then said, "Mew Mew Rabbit Depart." She was a bit worry for the guy and said to herself "Maybe we can see him again." She was hoping they will.

Reyna then enter the house and said, "I hungry. Lets get something to eat. I sure the food is ready now right?" She then saw an photoalbme and began to look throught it. She was looking at the pictures inside.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:
    " Okay lets eat Reyna if your so hungry..Come on Latias." I really hope he comes tomorrow like he said he would.Cause I feel like I need to be by him..."Well im hungry to lets eat please!!" She turned and looked out the window......Umm I sence someone looking at us from far away.But I dont sence danger..

ooc: Umm JBCBlank? Umm are you talking to us or just saying it to yourself? I dont know sorry!><

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back