• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Spiritual Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    OOC: I'm going to be Lily, if thats ok trap-door.

Name: Lily
    Angel: The blue angle
    Looks:
    Personality: Funny
    Powers: of an angle

Years
    ..I'm sorry..I should of put that Lily is being reserved for pink-tiger..she's going to be posting on this soon...also...she was the one who created Lily....Please forgive me!

Millennia

Years
    trap-door57 said:
    ..I'm sorry..I should of put that Lily is being reserved for pink-tiger..she's going to be posting on this soon...also...she was the one who created Lily....Please forgive me!
    Thats ok, I'm all ready 2 people. ;)

Years
    OOC; Thanx for understanding...

ic; It was the next day. Ren got up ang quickly changed. Goood thing today's a Friday...because Ren was feeling horrible.

ooc; Yeah..Ren's gonna get sick in this episode...XD

Millennia

Years
    OOC: No problem ;)

IC: Junichi got to school and waited for Ren. Wile he was waiting he saw a news van drive up. A news lady gets out of the van and starts reporting. "Hello Tokyo, I'm Lenga Oykot. Be hind me is the seane of where some type of battle toke place. The people battleing seamed to be angels and devils. We don't know what or why they were fighting, but well be here updateing on the story as the day goes by, back to you Grodon". Junichi coulden't beleave what he was hearing, "are angels real?" he thought. "Where is Ren?, schools almost starting".

Years
    ic: Ren came out of her house,and spotted Junichi waiting for her. "Oh,hi Junichi!" She said. Then,she made a little cough.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Crap I'm going to be late for school!"I say as I hop out of my bed,get my clothes on and run to school.I arrive at school."What is this?A news reporter..."Oh no...they must know about what happened yesterday...crap...ok i'll just pretend I didn't know about it..."Hello there Ren...oh hello Junichi..."I say a little angry."Is something wrong Ren...you look a little sick..."

Years
    ooc; okay....I think we should find another angel and battle her sis again..but it's hard to fight when she's sick,you know?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OOC: But pink-tiger is Lily, and isen't she the only other angel, next to Toshi and Hime. By tha way, who plays Hime?

Years
    ooc: I mean,I could get another one...I made up the next angel in our previous volume of TSA...Here's her info..I don't have to play her,though...

Name:Mayura
    Looks:hmm..okay...I have ALOT of pics to scan...
    Personality:sweet,caring,blames everything on herself ( If you know Tokyo Mew Mew...she's like Lettuce in a way... )
    Color:green

Years
    duh,did you not read all the posts? It clearly says Lily is reserved for you..AND...I guess I'll play as Mayura..tiger..here's what you need to fill out..

Name:
    Color:
    Looks:
    Personality:

ic: Everyone was at school now,and were already in first period. The teacher walked in. "Class..we have a new student with us today..." she said. Everyone started gossiping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back