• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tolanator's Trade Thread

tolanator

aka tolan
    Years
    Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubeman Super Store!!!

Tolanator's Pokemon

Rules:
    Please to VM/PM me about trades
    NO HACKS!!

Up Dates:

Now with pictures!

EVd

Spoiler:

IVd Pokemon

Spoiler:

LEGENDS:

Spoiler:

Events

Spoiler:

Shiny Events/Legends

Spoiler:

HIGH LEVELED POKEMON

Spoiler:

HARD TO FIND POKEMON

Spoiler:

Egg Move Pokemon

Spoiler:

SHINIES

Spoiler:

Services

Spoiler:

Wants:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

tolanator

aka tolan
    Years
    @uskelly: Nature: Modsest OT: Penis (sry bout that. Hes a rly good RNGer from bulbagarden, but his name is rly imiture)
    @chochothebeast22: wat other shiniies do u have?

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Well I have kyogre, palkia, uxie, empoleon (EV'd), leafeon, glaceon, 3 jap. crown dogs, garchomp, dragonite, salamence, flygon, giratina, luxray, and regigigas (all are shiny).

Last edited:

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    hi ill give u my shiny darkrai (lv.50) for ur Acrues. its from Newmoon islad but my cousin is the original owner. it has a nature relaxed nature and its never been trained

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    hey can you ev train a shiny scizor for me? its lvl 1 with perfect IVs and you can have a copy as payment if you want

and i can trade you a shiny kabuto for that TRU arceus if it doesnt have absolutely horrible IVs,and if you cant check IVs i can

tolanator

aka tolan
    Years
    @Chochothebeast22: if the shiny palkia is sinoh ruins, id like that. if not, the EVd empoleon looks pretty sexy.
    @Zlip: Sure
    @D3r Schatten: I can train ur poke. It might take a week (I have soccer and swimming) But it will hopfully be done sooner. The TRU Arceu's' IVs are: Suckish :(

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    lol well then nvm then, i can ev train it faster than that and im looking for an arceus with at least decent so sorry man

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I saw you had the worldcrobat and the vcg eevee both untrained. would you be willing to trade them for the crown beasts?

tolanator

aka tolan
    Years
    sure. all i need are the crown suicune and crown Raikou. so those 2 for the world crobat and vgc? sure. use the fc in my sig. and ill use the fc in ur sig

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    sure just give me a second to get the fc in my pal pad and then into wi-fi

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    ok pokemon in party going into wi-fi now. sorry for the wait. talking to two other people at same time for my pokemon platinum game

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
    hi i was wondering if i could have this pokemon event

Lv 10 UT Mystery Mew

and i could give u something in my trade thread, also if it is alright could u plz bump my thread?

Back