• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"TommyBoy2 Has Joined The Game"

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2016
    Hello everybody, I'm new to the site. I'm trying to get some networking through pokemon if that makes sense lol. I am currently bouncing back and forth between my White Version and Soul Silver Version. If anybody has any tips or anything helpful please let me know.

Years
  • Hello everybody, I'm new to the site. I'm trying to get some networking through pokemon if that makes sense lol. I am currently bouncing back and forth between my White Version and Soul Silver Version. If anybody has any tips or anything helpful please let me know.

Hello Tommy, and welcome.

PC is a famous Pokemon forum with loads of members, and it's famous for a reason. You definitely came to the right place since we have everything you'd want in a Pokemon forum. How's SoulSilver and White going? SoulSilver was such an awesome game back when I played it, and Black & White are my favorite games in the series. Do you plan on playing Black 2 & White 2 sometime? I still have yet to do so.

Since you are primarily playing 4th and 5th Generation games, why not come to the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming board, where you can find topics covering everything relating to 4th and 5th Gen. I'm active there a lot so you might see me in a thread or two.

But hey, enjoy your stay and feel free to contact a staff member.

Oh, and 5th Generation rules!

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hi Tommy, welcome to PC we're a huge, friendly and fun forum so I'm sure you'll love it here. There are some sections for Pokemon and others, so even though we're mainly focused on Pokemon you can always wander off and chat about other things on your mind.Whether they be polls, play some forum games or something else, it's impossible to get bored here.

So you like White and Soulsilver huh :D? I've been playing Platinum literally non-stop last month, it was such fun even though I finished it ages ago just playing Battle Tower. Yeah, sometimes I wonder why I even do these things ;_;.

If you want to chat about Soulsilver just check the 4th Generation games sections, there are some great and glorious sections there. I personally love to camp out over there, you might too n_n. For White,there's a Black/White section you can see whether you like it or not :D. Just see what you think alright :3?

I'm Rainbow by the way, I like Doctor Who and Gulpins, I'd be happy to chat with you just drop by and talk if you want :D. I promise I won't bite n_n. If you need help just contact a staff member they'll help you out, well hope you enjoy PC and have a great time Tommy!

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • If you need any advice, I'm here for you! I've been building competetive-style in-game teams for years now! I can come up with great stategy for almost any pokemon! Plus, if you ever need a pokemon, I'd be happy to breed one for you!

Back