• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toms Journey

Years
  • Woah.
    Why are the panel's so big?
    an ideal size is inbetween 200 x 200 pixels or 150 x 150 pixels
    Also improve your speech bubbles, and your grammar.
    I'm sure they'll love to meat again.

Shadow Weavile

Roserade 1#
    Years
  • your comic is a lil bit weird with the fight
    one attack and mudkip lose from torcich and what uzumaki kean saiyd work on your grammer and make better speech bubbles
    if u fix it it wil be a good comic

dakelland12

fire type master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    how can i make better speach bubbles? if you want you could give me some i will make the battles longer i promise

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Make them a bit small, anf you don't need such thick outlines. Work on your grammar, and get better battle sprites, a rectangle with red in it does not count. Also, there are three poke'ball's before and after Tom gets his poke'mon. You might want to edit the Main Character's Overworld, and not to a generic plot.

dakelland12

fire type master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    i have changed what you said about the 3 pokeball thing thnks Astral Maelstrom

Tyranitar248

Water Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • your battles need to be a bit longer
    you need to use a bit bettr grammer
    speech bubbles need to be a bit smaller

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
  • Hmm... well issue 2 is better. I like your style of things hapaning out of the blue and your time line but it needs for icing if ya know what i mean ;)

dakelland12

fire type master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    thanks for the comments i will do more comics

i have put up issue3 enjoy

Last edited:
    Years
  • Like everyone else has said improve grammer, have smaller text boxes, less words, also try to add something original , a comic about a guy getting a Pokemon and going on an Pokemon Adventure is a bit ..... boring.
    Still good work!

dakelland12

fire type master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    at the minute i am working on the last comic of this but there will be more. in the last comic of toms journy there will be a twist and i hope you will like it i am not telling you what happens it it not untill you see it. befor i will release it there will be more comics on toms journy around 3 to 4 more after that i will relese the final one. then i will make a new storry line but there will be diffret charactors in it and there will be twam chaos in it like in this one.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    That comic is good, I`ve already read all three issus. ^^

All you need to do is maybe before you make the comic, just to be sure go through a spellcheck or something because you missed some letters in some words and spelled some words wrong.(I think you`re propably just rushing a tiny bit?) Also I see some homophones in there mixed up like meat and meet. Anyways, fix your grammar, and make sure you go over it so you can get it as right as possible! ^^

Back