• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tonks

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
  • So I started playing World of Tanks a while ago. If you play, hmu@flare_phoenix (NA server). I'm up to the IS-3, Batignolles-Chatillon 155 55, Waffle E100, Centurion 1, and STA-1, among others.

Discuss. Also, if you've played Armored Warfare, what are your thoughts on it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Oh hello! I'm pretty into WoT (and more recently WoWS), and it's the only game I've consistently played for over a year... and I still don't have a tier 10! I'm not particularly interested in high tier play; most of my favourites are mid-tiers that people tend to gloss over or assume are terrible (or in fact are terrible, but loveable regardless), like the BDR G1B, A-44, TOG II*, M7, Ke-Ho and the always-top-tier Valentine II. My most obscure vehicle is probably the SU-85I, which was uncommon even before being pulled from sale due to its unpopularity (honestly I don't like it much, but it's funny looking and rare so I do play it sometimes). Most played tank, however, is the good old KV-2.

I prefer playing solo so I won't leave my username here.

I'm not interested in AW after having put money and time into WoT. The good thing about AW from my point of view is that it should compel Wargaming to improve their flagship game.

Back