• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*~*~Tons of Event Pokemon, for YOUR Event Pokemon!~*~*~

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Lol Ginji.... a lot ;) take a look at the list I left on your thread... its quite a bit.
    Soooo you want all of these just for your wish ralts?

-UT Larvitar lv.20 OT: DUKING ID: 37149
    -UT Plusle lv.13 OT: DUKING ID: 37149
    -UT HO-OH lv.70 OT Batoruyama ID 10048
    -UT HO-OH lv.70 OT DUELLBE ID 10048
    -UT HO-OH lv.70 OT ERNESTO ID 10048
    -UT HO-OH lv.70 OT MONTE L ID 10048
    -UT Wish Lickitung lv.5 (5/4/08)
    -UT Jeremy Sandshrew lv.12
    -UT Mew lv.50 OT: Yukari
    -UT Phione lv.50 OT: Yukari
    -UT Phione lv.50 OT: EUKALIA

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Oh no no.... I think 1 event for 1 event is fair... its just that I want so much from you and I was hoping we could do all of our trades at once xD

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Oh no no.... I think 1 event for 1 event is fair... its just that I want so much from you and I was hoping we could do all of our trades at once xD
    lol well which one do you want most

also I have satoshi's pikachu if you need that ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Thats what its called. Eigakan Celebi. Look at your Celebi. in the info section it says "Pokemon Movie 10" Hence, I have it listed ;)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    What do you want for your Wish Ralts? If it is 100% legit I need it please. Have it File checked before we trade or I will not trade for it because I already have the hacked one. Please PM me if it is legit. Thanks.:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    @xxashxx & Bpac: to the best of my ability, the wish events I have are legit. I fact checked them with pokemon secure and IV checked them. IDK if there is any other way to check them? Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    If you've got them checked at Secure, that means they're almost certainly legit.
    What I have for trade is listed in the site below.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    What do you want for your Wish Ralts? Has it been file or exe checked? If it is legit I will trade for it. Please PM/VM me thanks.:)

EDIT. Has the ralts been checked with a Flash card? Thanks.:)

Back