• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Too Many Events Advance Map Glitch (help)

pikachux2

Never Evolve
Years
  • I was progressing along my fire red hack until I completed a script and created a person for it in A-Map. After the script executed flawlessly I noticed that I now controlled the sprite of the person instead of my own, and a bunch of weird graphical errors. I did some testing and it seems to be caused by too many person events in a single map (?). If this is the case I'm sure many other hackers have found the glitch before me, I was wondering how to go about solving it. Is it as simple as changing a variable or maybe reallocation?

thanks!

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
  • Is that an easy process? I wasn't aware that was an option. Sounds like it could be tideous haha

It's also only 5 events in the whole map, not to mention that map isn't very big... It just replaced a map with few events.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Is that an easy process? I wasn't aware that was an option. Sounds like it could be tedious haha

It's also only 5 events in the whole map, not to mention that map isn't very big... It just replaced a map with few events.

Yes, it'd be extremely tedious, since you'd have to handle map connections and such, but I think if too many events is causing an error, that'd be the only fix.

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
  • SOLVED: One of the lookdown commands for people events is bugged in A-Map!! This will cause the glitch in which you control some other sprite.

Someone can lock this!

Back