• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toonami

Duelist Goku

Drunken Master
Years
  • Toonami
    Who watches?​

Duel Masters, Gundam SEED, Dragonball GT, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rave Master, Megas XLR, Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans, Astro Boy, Jackie Chan Adventures

AND MORE! :pirate:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • I watch Toonami occasionally... What I enjoy watching more than Toonami is [Adult Swim]. I just like the anime on [AS] so much more. Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Case Closed, Wolf's Rain & Witch Hunter Robin are all great anime.

Years
  • ...I would only like animes with deep plot... i.e. LastExile, Fullmetal Alchemist. THough, I used to watch Toonami when I was ...about 13... *sheepish grin*

Years
  • I've watched the subbed ones. I think Claus has a better voice in the original one especially Alex...can't wait for Fullmetal Alchemist in Adult Swim! w00t!

TeamMagmaGengar

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Toonami's my fave channel the main things that i watch on it are Pokemon, Duel Masters, Ultimate Muscle, Xmen, Dragonball z, Dragonball gt, Teen Titans, Dragonball, Beyblade.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • ... .... .....DAMMIT! .... .....
    Why the *truck reversing signal* did my dad take away foxtel?! *dies* ...
    I NEED TO WATCH GUNDAM SEED, HELP *gulp* ....(i don't like squealing)

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • Theres an entire channel? How cool for you. We get I think 2 hours a day on Cartoon Network. Not like I care though. I said before I only watch japanese versions. On our Toonami(Australia), last time I checked was DBGT, Pokemon(OMG I WATCH THAT!), Hamtaro and AstroBoy.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • I like toonami for some good reasons. I think XD

4 instance,

Reason #1: Over here, they only show duelmasters,YYH, and GS one time a WEEK.

Reason #2: I've liked them a bit more ever since they relased GS

Reason#3: When ya see an anime on toonami, there's a good chance that anime will have uncut and subbed DVDS come out in a couple of months.XD(Take GT, 4 instance.)

Reason #4: Right after toonami comes adult swim!!!XDI'm mad at them, though, for adding in a dose of comedy in their saturday lineup. Now I have ta stay up for another hour just ta watch Inyuasha!!! :tired:

Crystal

Single Worm Superhero
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Yeah, Toonami is a whole channel in the UK... I don't really watch it much, though. The only things I watch an odd time is Pok?mon (they've started showing the first season on Toonami again), and sometimes Ultimate Muscle.

My favourite channels are FoxKids and POP though, so usually I watch those instead most of the time...

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • Duelist Goku said:
    You guys still got Hamtaro on Toonami? :P Did TOM joke about it in it's custom opening?
    Tom? Thats probably that guys name. He never says stuff. He just appears in a 5 second cut-scene before every show. They don't make a big deal out of it. In fact, I don't even know WHY theres a Toonami. They should just call it the "anime slot" in cartoon network or something. Oh well, I don't care really, I only watch pokemon on it anyway.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I ...

Only watch Pokemon on it at 3:00pm and 8:30am, I'm not really a fan of any other anime apart from Pokemon so its not the best channnel to me!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Right now I only watch it for Gundam SEED, even though I have the whole thing subbed it's nice hearing it in english for a change...but what in the world is up with Lacuas's voice??!?!

Back