• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 10 List #2: Guys from Pokemon

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Complete with visual reference!

poke-guys_zpsecfaf288.png

1. Cipher Admin Ein. He's a badass scientist who performs horrifying experiments on Pokemon in order to maximize their power output. What's not to like about him?

2. Miror B. The hell with the ugly freak from X/Y, Miror B. is the original, and still the best, dancing-themed character in Pokemon. Both his battle themes are epic. So is his afro.

3. Giovanni. The guy wears slick suits, runs a criminal enterprise AND a Gym, and has a goal that I can relate to all too well - make money.

4. Cipher Head Evice. IMO he made for a much more menacing boss than Greevil from XD.

5. Galactic Boss Cyrus. Sure, his plan was off-the-wall insane, but I still think his cold, emotionless persona was perfect for the role he filled.

6. Snagem Head Gonzap. I can't really explain why I think he's cool, maybe it's because he and his team are the rough, tough, and rogue counterparts to the more organized Cipher.

7. Leader Blaine. Bald dudes with handlebar mustaches and lab coats look awesome. Too bad he lost his edge with the Johto remake games when he became a glorified Gentleman, but at least I don't play those games anymore.

8. Elite Four Lance. DAT CAPE. Bonus points for using "virtually indestructible" when boasting about his Pokemon.

9. Elite Four Lucian. Elite Four Will looks like a freak show. Lucian, on the other hand, has style.

10. That poor Scientist who got shipped off to the Tiksi Branch. Possibly the most tragic storyline in all of Pokemon. I had genuine feels toward this guy's plight. If anyone tells you the story in the Kanto games wasn't emotional, they're lying. Think of this poor scientist who's now working in Russian no-man's land!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I would have been upset if Blaine or Lance wasn't on there, but I'm glad I saw them! Good list overall! Although you're missing Archie (Team Aqua Leader), which would have then made the list complete.

Years
I have to say, you seem to have something towards villains. Oh, and if bobandbill is reading this he would actually be happy you mentioned Miror B. on the list.

Because, I know how much he's a fan of said character. Can't wait for you to do more Top 10's like these!

Back