• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Top 3 Places

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Hi guys,
    All i want to know is what wre yor Top 3 Places in Plat/Diamond/Pearl.
    Mine:
    1. Distorsion world. Why:It was so cool to go through
    2. Snowpoint Temple. Why:Because catching the high leveled pokemon as well as Regigigas was AWESOME!
    3. Stark Mountain. Why:Cuz i loved the new twist with Charon and Heatran and the music and lava were awesome!

Well they r my top 3. So what r yours????? :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    The top three places I liked were
    1. Distortion world, It was cool looking and I wish it had more stuff in it other than Giratina plus it's the first puzzle I ever got stuck on for a while though I figured it out :)
    2. Mt. Coronet's peak: It was cool looking and I just love looking at the ruins and getting Dialga and Palkia there :)
    3. Snowpoint temple: it was just cool looking

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    The top three places I liked were
    1. Distortion world, It was cool looking and I wish it had more stuff in it other than Giratina plus it's the first puzzle I ever got stuck on for a while though I figured it out :)
    2. Mt. Coronet's peak: It was cool looking and I just love looking at the ruins and getting Dialga and Palkia there :)
    3. Snowpoint temple: it was just cool looking
    Nice places! But i do hafta agree distorsion world FTW!!!!!

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    1. Distortion World (who won't put it here?)
    2. Spear Pillar (the music is simple, yet awesome, plus the new scene here in platinum was way cool.)
    3. The old Chateu (though I think there should have been more of a story behind it, it was pretty cool)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    The distortion world is probably my favorite. It is so different from everything else.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    -Snowpoint
    -Battle Area (it's where I'll end up spending most of my time in the games)
    -The three lakes (too bad the actual legendaries there weren't as interesting)

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    I don't play Pearl a lot any more since I've got Heart Gold but whenever I do I'm mostly in these places.

1. Solaceon town.
    2. The battle tower.
    3. And Floraoma town.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Snowpoint - nice music and setting. and Diamond Dust.

Route 216 - nice music and setting, but without the epileptic-fit-inducing blizzard of route 217.

Hotel Grand Lake / Resort Area - nice place, nice music, handy trainers for EV training nearby (particularly the former, I do all my EV training around there)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    nice places guys!!!!!! keep them comin! also try and add some funny/annoying stories about yor adventures in these places!

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    The Distortion world: I got giratina down to 1 hp, for a time it was paralyzed, and it still took several more Dusk Balls to catch.

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
    Years
    My 3 fav areas are:

1. Distortion World since it was a very interesting and new place
    2. Kinda three parter (Route 209, Solaceon Town, Route 210) since that's where I do a lot of my hatching :P
    3. Survival Area since I can battle gym leaders there and help level up my pokemon :)

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    1. Distortion World (who won't put it here?)
    2. Spear Pillar (the music is simple, yet awesome, plus the new scene here in platinum was way cool.)
    3. The old Chateu (though I think there should have been more of a story behind it, it was pretty cool)

this is mine except my reasons are:

DW- inspired half of my brilliant ideas, love the whole music, and everythin
    and i WISH we could explore it further

SP- cuz its awesome <3 and i love MT Coronet,EXCEPT for the massive overload of HM needs -_-"

OC- simply creeps me out, its very hard to creep me out lol

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Mt. Coronet - Best mountain of all the pokemon games! Loved going up it when trying to get to spear pillar, especially in the snowy areas, and it's okay for training when you go deeper in.

Underground - I've complained about it before, and yeah it can get dull, but at the same time I love hunting for heart scales, fossils, and stones that I can sell later.

Fight/surrounding areas - Trainers and pokemon sum it up, it's pretty neat and I usually go searching for shinies there.

----
    As you can tell distortion world didn't make it on my list. It was okay, and yeah at first I thought it was soo cool, but after the first ten minutes or so the excitement wore off and I realized other than the flipping angles/floors and awkward things here and there the distortion world really isn't that fun.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    1) Snowpoint - I've never seen snow, ever, since Singapore doesn't snow, so it's cool!
    2) Distortion World - Aww, all eerie, with the trios and my 2nd favourite Champion Cynthia, evil Cyrus and Giratina in, what more can you ask for!
    3) Spear Pillar - With Dialga and Palkia's portals there, it's cool!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    1.Solaceon (best breeding area ever)
    2.the Sandstorm route (I don't know just liked it)
    3.the route going to Snowpoint (^reason)

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    1.Old Chateau (cool place love music)
    2.Spring Path (music)
    3.Floroma (above the house where the guy who sells honey is.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back